• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to be special kind of shite to be relegated from this league, you really do.

and we are s**te make no mistake

3swan said:
Well that was a 're-run of the Birmingham game.. Should have been 3 or 4 up at HT without playing particularly well. That save from Fisher kept it at 1-0. Second half what can you say. It's down to tactics but how can professional players get things so wrong. There is no playing in the front foot and determination to win games. It was pass the hot parcel with very limited teamwork. I've spent 90+ mins shouting at a TV out of frustration and disbelief.

At least you weren't there. Would you pay to watch that cack? I'm not going to. Sod it. Enough. I couldn't even bother to shout at the TV. I just watched without a flicker of emotion at any point. When the OG went in I thought oh well maybe got out of jail. Frankly in the end I couldn't care if we won or not. Afterwards I'm glad we did as it's a better looking table for us now. We are back near Par Martin.

Jesus wept.
Gifted us a goal and an extra player and we still find a way to be hanging on.
FFS our game management is non existent, its simply same old same old. I will be amazed if we managed to win more than one game from now on in. That was simply fckn awful....and we won for christ sake.

monmouth said:
At least you weren't there. Would you pay to watch that cack? I'm not going to. Sod it. Enough. I couldn't even bother to shout at the TV. I just watched without a flicker of emotion at any point. When the OG went in I thought oh well maybe got out of jail. Frankly in the end I couldn't care if we won or not. Afterwards I'm glad we did as it's a better looking table for us now. We are back near Par Martin.

300 mile round trip so no. Only 2 home games so far and not much chance of any more. Away games are a no no as well the way we play. I get no enjoyment, the season is all about 1 game at a time, but can't see any improvement that will make me clock up the miles. The squad is so lopsided and even with a change of manager we need pace.

The expectation of what could come from this team is wasted as so much is missing.

monmouth said:
We're down next season if this s**t continues.

thats what i said after they scored our second.

How ten shit players can actually tear us apart id appalling and baffling.

The shape is terrible and there is absolutely sero ownership of the problem at the back.

We could and should have been 4 nil up at half time but that is because they were gash and allowed our decent players to have a go.
Our managers pep talk at the interval worked wonders and we were as gash as them

We were shocking, there isn't any way RM or anyone can dress it up any other way, Blackpool were shocking in that first half, yet instead of us going for the juggler we just passed it about back and forth and dawdled on the ball, Blackpool came out second and were better, then the sending off came and instead of getting on the ball and looking to score goals we actually got unbelievably worse, they equalised and we got a bit of luck thanks to Sorinola's awkward and testing cross and even then we showed no intensity at all, I was really expecting Blackpool to score again.

WTF was Grimes doing? he'd get the ball and didn't do fukall with it, just how in loving fuk is he the captain. :x

Blackburn will bury us.

Niigata Jack said:
We were shocking, there isn't any way RM or anyone can dress it up any other way, Blackpool were shocking in that first half, yet instead of us going for the juggler we just passed it about back and forth and dawdled on the ball, Blackpool came out second and were better, then the sending off came and instead of getting on the ball and looking to score goals we actually got unbelievably worse, they equalised and we got a bit of luck thanks to Sorinola's awkward and testing cross and even then we showed no intensity at all, I was really expecting Blackpool to score again.

WTF was Grimes doing? he'd get the ball and didn't do fukall with it, just how in loving fuk is he the captain. :x

Blackburn will bury us.

The starting eleven was all about not losing. So many defensive players in the pitch.

You know the tactics, the opposition will get tired and then we can send on our attacking players.
;)

3 points great, but that performance was absolutely shameful so lucky to get the win, first time I’ve seen the squad look like they don’t give a fuck about the manager.

That really was a hard watch. Made me regret buying my ticket pissed up in a pub in Sheffield. I’ll think twice next time.

3swan said:
Well that was a 're-run of the Birmingham game.. Should have been 3 or 4 up at HT without playing particularly well. That save from Fisher kept it at 1-0. Second half what can you say. It's down to tactics but how can professional players get things so wrong. There is no playing in the front foot and determination to win games. It was pass the hot parcel with very limited teamwork. I've spent 90+ mins shouting at a TV out of frustration and disbelief.

It was all quite chilled in the ground. A nice chat with the neighbours, cup of tea at half time. Reminded me of a pre-season friendly. It’s not worth getting frustrated over that.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
It was all quite chilled in the ground. A nice chat with the neighbours, cup of tea at half time. Reminded me of a pre-season friendly. It’s not worth getting frustrated over that.

Yes I did say at HT why am I surprised. Reality I'm not, but I had to do something than just glare at a TV.

The end of the season can't come quick enough, things need changing, but will enough happen or is it just more or worse next season.

Where to start? What happens to us at half time?

For a team that wants to play out from the back we have defenders who look really uncomfortable with the ball at their feet. Cabango is awful, Wood not far behind, Darling - not convinced. And never mind not being good on the ball, their defending is exposed regularly.

Manning was awful all game, apart from the cross for our first goal.

Where's Grimes's captaincy when we need a leader when things are starting to fall apart?

Why can we not pass the ball properly when trying to manage the game? And with an extra man there should always be an easy pass on. We don't need to be so open when we're trying to manage a game. Trunds said that in commentary. Lati awful when he came on. Ntcham not much better. Thankfully Joe Allen was pretty good.

I predicted a 2 1 win and a scrappy game. That was a very unconvincing win. The early goal should have settled the nerves. This is a very competitive league for the most part.

No clean sheet but at least we kept the score down this time.

Lucky to get a win against the worst team in the league just sums us up superbly at the moment.

Our second string squad, distant, unemotional and parsimonious owners and a manager completely hamstrunged by budget restrctions just inevitbly makes for a team destined for a downward spiral.....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back