• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niigata Jack said:
We were shocking, there isn't any way RM or anyone can dress it up any other way, Blackpool were shocking in that first half, yet instead of us going for the juggler we just passed it about back and forth and dawdled on the ball, Blackpool came out second and were better, then the sending off came and instead of getting on the ball and looking to score goals we actually got unbelievably worse, they equalised and we got a bit of luck thanks to Sorinola's awkward and testing cross and even then we showed no intensity at all, I was really expecting Blackpool to score again.

WTF was Grimes doing? he'd get the ball and didn't do fukall with it, just how in loving fuk is he the captain. :x

Blackburn will bury us.

I see what you did there - “instead of going for the juggler” - the whole thing was a circus. ;)

Nocountryforoldjack said:
All this negativity after last night and blaze no where to be seen, funny that.

Few if any “ support” Martin . They support the club. Very different .
For some reason,he has a Svengali effect on some .

I actually believe it possible nobody will employ him again in football and he will stick to his other business interests .

Our owners were taken in by him. He s very adroit at interviews clearly

His legacy at MKD shows how damaging he is

You're a goal up, at home, playing against the team bottom of the division who are playing like a team deservedly bottom of the division and you had 83% possession in the first half. With more than half an hour to go, they are reduced to 10 men. From that position, how is it even possible not to comfortably run out 3, 4 or even 5 nil winners? They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves that we a) let them equalise, b) relied on them to score the 2nd goal for us because we couldn't score it for ourselves and c) spent the last 10-15 minutes hanging on running around like headless chickens and looking like a team of pub players who have just been introduced to a football.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Great game last night from the lads, well done Russ. Best manager in the league.

I think I read on Twitter,” He s the best manager we‘ve ever had and we are lucky to have him.

I was stone cold sober when I saw that .

It makes you wonder just who is around on Twitter and on our football forums and some comments are clearly specious ,which is exactly what emits from Martin’s mouth

Mount St Helens said:
I think I read on Twitter,” He s the best manager we‘ve ever had and we are lucky to have him.

I was stone cold sober when I saw that .

It makes you wonder just who is around on Twitter and on our football forums and some comments are clearly specious ,which is exactly what emits from Martin’s mouth

Posted by Martin Russell?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back