• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also wondering if the owners are going to let the club find it’s natural level in terms of it’s financial viability and just let it tick along.

Niigata Jack said:
Things have been radically wrong for months.

We are fundamentally better.
I know I read it on here.
But in saying that it's only about 18 months at a guess.

I just watched the youtube highlights and as the third goal went in it made perfect sense to me.
Andy Fissure..

Fissure - a long, narrow opening or line of breakage made by cracking or splitting.... Spooky

airedale said:
Also wondering if the owners are going to let the club find it’s natural level in terms of it’s financial viability and just let it tick along.

Much my thought.

It's all about hope that their share price will return without losing any more money.

sainthelens said:
Thing is, at what point will the players take literally no notice if him .?

Don't you mean, at what point did the players start taking no notice of him? They've looked like a rudderless ship since the WC break so I reckon that's when he lost their support and they've looked like a team without a manager since then. The Watford result must have been a fluke and we all know the Blackpool result was too.

Just drummed up the courage to watch the goals again.

I think all Stoke’s goals should have been given offside because none of our defenders were interfering with play. ;)

J_B said:
Just drummed up the courage to watch the goals again.

I think all Stoke’s goals should have been given offside because none of our defenders were interfering with play. ;)

I think it's most galling that the first goal saw Stoke players have four or five unopposed touches in our six yard box. From a corner.

It's unbelievable. And similar happened when Gayle had that chance too. And of course no midfielder challenging a midfielders strike just within the box for the second goal.

we are all angry and frustrated but I do see improvement generally in this fairly mediocre crop of players who are playing better under MR than they would otherwise be doing. Confidence is key and they have lost it for the moment and this is where good management shows them the way out of the darkness. MR seems like a man who can convince players and turn this around. I just so hate the instant lets change the manager. We do have mediocre players who can get better but we dont have speed or a player upfront who can hold the ball. Owners buy something.

jimdee said:
we are all angry and frustrated but I do see improvement generally in this fairly mediocre crop of players who are playing better under MR than they would otherwise be doing. Confidence is key and they have lost it for the moment and this is where good management shows them the way out of the darkness. MR seems like a man who can convince players and turn this around. I just so hate the instant lets change the manager. We do have mediocre players who can get better but we dont have speed or a player upfront who can hold the ball. Owners buy something.

M R silly words

jimdee said:

🤣

jimdee said:

Your definitely new to all this.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back