• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3swan said:
Problem is it's no surprise to any of us. When 80 mins became we knew what was coming.
I do think we'll scrape enough to stay up. Unless there's a change then next season will be even worse than this.
RM can't believe his pre/post game interviews.

It's as if he's trying to convince himself

We are seeing a serious inept coach who is destroying careers both of young and established players. A coach who brings in young players on loan to simply bench them,then dump them.
He is getting away with blue murder.
It’s that simple

Not sure who deserves most approbrium,the owners for employing him,
Martin the man or the fans for putting up with relenting,poisonous dross.

I’m not sure I believe Obefemi ,Paterson,Ox Flex,Piroe have been as awkward as he suggests. It is never ever down to Russell.
Yet, he has the brass neck to mention his contract and a possible extension.

He is unemployable right now and that is our problem

Mount St Helens said:
We are seeing a serious inept coach who is destroying careers both of young and established players. A coach who brings in young players on loan to simply bench them,then dump them.
He is getting away with blue murder.
It’s that simple

Not sure who deserves most approbrium,the owners for employing him,
Martin the man or the fans for putting up with relenting,poisonous dross.

I’m not sure I believe Obefemi ,Paterson,Ox Flex,Piroe have been as awkward as he suggests. It is never ever down to Russell.
Yet, he has the brass neck to mention his contract and a possible extension.

He is unemployable right now and that is our problem

I think the fact that we arnt bottom 4/5 is the only thing that's stopping the fans rebelling (at home at least). Not that that excuses him in any shape or form. Tho how any fan can now defend him would be beyond stupidity.

legoman said:
Our owners, I believe, are not sufficiently passionate or even interested in how we perform on the field so long as the model works well enough financially.

This is spot on. Put Covid to one side how many times have Levien or Kaplan been here since we were relegated from the Premier League.

Levien can wax lyrical about staying awake all night to think of ways to improve us and the Trust may leave that go unchallenged but the reality is their only hope is we fluke a promotion somewhere and the club becomes valuable again.

They have successfully negotiated a silence agreement with the Trust that stops any real challenge (everything the Trust do they thank the club for allowing them to do so) and there is a Supporter DIrector in the boardroom who will never challenge with difficult questions at any stage.

We are owned by a hedge fund who frankly dont care (who was that nomark blocking everyone last weekend) and a manager who knows he is unlikely to be sacked (costs), unlikely to be poached (results) and won't resign (giving up compensation)

Its bleak.

If someone used their credit card to pay for a season ticket renewal can we claim the money back within a certain amount of days..

Asking for a friend like

Yanks won’t care. Especially when people renew their STs 🙄😆

I'll start by saying that I don't want relegation, so take this as it's meant.

Travelling back from games in the past, places like Barnet, Halifax etc were more inviting than games now

sainthelens said:
I think the fact that we arnt bottom 4/5 is the only thing that's stopping the fans rebelling (at home at least). Not that that excuses him in any shape or form. Tho how any fan can now defend him would be beyond stupidity.

We are sleepwalking ,mate ,if that is the case.
We don’t deserve all this
We are not a bad club and weren’t when this fella suggested we were not and that he would make us one. Right then should have been the tipping point when the Owners should have sacked him.

We can fall out of this division and those mentioning play offs need a reality check.
We will not make any play off

We might not even stay where we are

We are actually relying on clubs like Hudds,Rotherham,Wigan and Blackpool being worse .

PSumbler said:
If someone used their credit card to pay for a season ticket renewal can we claim the money back within a certain amount of days..

Asking for a friend like

Phil, that depends on whether there has been a fraud. I'll leave you to consider

I have generally wanted to give RM a longer leash as the “owners” have not properly supported him. However, today I’m firmly putting RM over to the side with the “owners” as chief enemies of Swansea City Association Football Club.

Russell, I wanted it to work. I wanted it so badly. Problem is, you are shit at football coaching and you have too much self belief to change your philosophy to try to win matches. It’s for this very reason (in addition to being shit at football management) that you need to see yourself out. No hard feelings, just be gone young man.

I hate to say it, but copying the style of play of the world’s most successful manager doesn’t make you good or original. It seems you’re someone with far too much confidence that woke one day and said, “Why hasn’t anyone else copied Guardiola’s style of play? I’ll do that and make far more as a manager than I ever did as a player. Damn, I’m clever.”

Why not start Whitaker and Cullen?

May be time for Russ to concentrate on the air fat fryer selection process.

Baron Goblet said:
Why not start Whitaker and Cullen?

May be time for Russ to concentrate on the air fat fryer selection process.

Whittaker has pace
Cullen can tap in

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back