• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spot on. The manager is the top of the chain no doubt after seeing the stadium reaction tonight
russ is broken, the process is not a process, its a PR stint as nothing has changed in fact got worse.

Russ felt the booboys force tonight big time, his head dropped, his hairline receded ever firther

Trying to take a step back to view things.

No positives as apart from Cooper and an ageing Allen there is no fight in the team

No leader and nobody to put their foot in to show we can't be steamrolled.

It just had the look of individuals turning up at a park for a kick about.

Even a bit of pride, should have given us something, but the team is devoid of all the basics.

Thing is, at what point will the players take literally no notice if him .?

backofthenet said:
Spot on. The manager is the top of the chain no doubt after seeing the stadium reaction tonight
russ is broken, the process is not a process, its a PR stint as nothing has changed in fact got worse.

Russ felt the booboys force tonight big time, his head dropped, his hairline receded ever firther

The only reason that I can think of, apart from ego, is if he walks then his backroom goes as well and he might be showing them loyalty in staying as long as possible

I just don't want to watch it now but stupidly I do. We won't go down but we won't be far off. I think we'll get around 10 more points.
Not a great night for those amongst us who support Liverpool as well.

No striker, no midfield, no defence, no captain…..ok ok and no manager…happy now.

Since 73 see👍

WxmJax said:
I just don't want to watch it now but stupidly I do. We won't go down but we won't be far off. I think we'll get around 10 more points.
Not a great night for those amongst us who support Liverpool as well.

Why the f**k do you support two teams, what’s wrong with you mun?

3swan said:
The only reason that I can think of, apart from ego, is if he walks then his backroom goes as well and he might be showing them loyalty in staying as long as possible

thats just wet and i hope winter sees through that moistness

did i read somwhere this week that russ martin wants his contract sorted soon ???? :lol:

I’m sure that was Stokes first win away from home all season? And I’m also sure Rotherham haven’t won away this season either…

PSumbler said:
Well this is a username blast from the past :lol:

Hi Phil haven't gone for a few years now. Last home league game was forest in the playoffs . Been to 2 or 3 FA cup games and that's it

Swansea93 said:
I’m sure that was Stokes first win away from home all season? And I’m also sure Rotherham haven’t won away this season either…

russ is pretty shite ain't he
rotherham nailed on drubbin if russ still here

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back