• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United?

• Sheff Utd win

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I better not hear from RM that this wasn't a 3-0 game because it absolutely has been, we have only looked dangerous outside of the first 5-10 mins when Sheff Utd took their foot off the gas.

bakajack said:
I better not hear from RM that this wasn't a 3-0 game because it absolutely has been, we have only looked dangerous outside of the first 5-10 mins when Sheff Utd took their foot off the gas.

I agree. I’m not sure than even Russ will attempt to polish this turd.

bakajack said:

Wyndham just said we didn't deserve to lose 3-0

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Well we are the bestest team because we had more of the ball so there
Best footballing side in any division apparently.🤦‍♂️

bakajack said:

Spot on, men against boys since 10 mins.

It's just come up Sheff Utd 3 Swansea 0 finished. You can say that again.

7 conceded 2 games . 3 in injury time. Any idea where the problem lies? The Guvnor needs some advice.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Wyndham just said we didn't deserve to lose 3-0

He's probably right to be fair, we probably deserved to lose 4-0 if they hadn't sat back and taken their foot off the gas and let us have 58% possession where we couldn't hurt them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back