• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mount St Helens said:
Martin is a liar and a bullshittttter who simply aims to keep his job . He has reduced our club to its knees and broken our spirits .
Really, we should not be accepting this at all,but we are

But there's nothing we can do as long as the yanks with their accountants and spreadsheets keep "the business" on a sound footing. Sacking Martin (please God) is something they won't do as it will cost money.

We're not going up nor are we going down so what motivation does our ownership group have?

Roger said:
I warned you all. I warned you. A club with aspirations to challenge for promotion doesn’t appoint a bloke who did nothing with MK Dons.

He has to go tonight. Bring in Pochettino.

Those aspirations are delusions built on sand though. There's no way this squad challenges for promotion.

legoman said:
But there's nothing we can do as long as the yanks with their accountants and spreadsheets keep "the business" on a sound footing. Sacking Martin (please God) is something they won't do as it will cost money.

We're not going up nor are we going down so what motivation does our ownership group have?

There'll be a few maybe plenty of us who've run a business in the past, and if so, you always try and plan ahead. We are heading down the toilet and quicker than we/the yanks realise. Russ has to go, get someone in who can get a tune outa what we got, cos this guy is a complete fraud.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Anyone seen blaze, been very quiet on here today, maybe it's too positive for him.

Im here cunt features, dont worry about that

Problem is it's no surprise to any of us. When 80 mins became we knew what was coming.
I do think we'll scrape enough to stay up. Unless there's a change then next season will be even worse than this.
RM can't believe his pre/post game interviews.

It's as if he's trying to convince himself

sainthelens said:
There'll be a few maybe plenty of us who've run a business in the past, and if so, you always try and plan ahead. We are heading down the toilet and quicker than we/the yanks realise. Russ has to go, get someone in who can get a tune outa what we got, cos this guy is a complete fraud.

Agreed but to get anywhere you have to spend serious cash. If you have a passion for the club you own you simply can't just count the beans. You have to take risks and spend cash it's as simple as that.

Our owners, I believe, are not sufficiently passionate or even interested in how we perform on the field so long as the model works well enough financially.

Martin would appear to be deficient in the competence department but if you were going to cut him some slack it would be that he'd been working in the belief he would be supported with funds to acquire players. That has not happened and he is becoming more frustrated by the day. You could tell it in his body language today. His despair and anger translates into resignation and negativity in the dressing room and the players lose confidence.

Just my opinion though, folks.

I watched the whole of the second half. Same old, same old. No attacks from us worthy of the name, and every time they attack, you feel our defence will crumble. Eventually it did.
I can't watch any more of this shyte.

JustJack said:
Is pay on the day a thing these days?

I have stumbled upon a free Saturday with no plans and fancy being collectively miserable with other nutters of the jack army

Thank fuck my brain ruled my heart and I cut the grass instead.

We didn't expect to beat Blackburn away.

We did better than expected.

We move on.

We're mid-table and staying here.

Can't structure an attack, can't structure a defence, gets 4 central midfielders playing lots of nice sideways passes and that's about it. Doesn't seem likely any fools will come in and take Martin off our hands, he's a proven underperformer with a single, inflexible vision.

If he wants clarity over his situation he should walk. No one who boasts results this poor (at this club and his previous) can expect security in football management.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back