• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we are ready for them to come out differently in the second half and press us more. We’ve shown our training ground robotics now. If they don’t adapt, their manager is an arse. So far it’s been a wet dream for Martin. Space to play until we get into the last third. We’ve created two or three chances with all that ball. They created two with nothing other than running at Wood and Bango.

We really ‘should’ win this if nothing changes. That’s about as good as Martinball gets. We need them to go to 10 to win I suppose. Lati has hit a couple of peachy crosses but imagine a proper winger in that space. They play so far forward why don’t we just get one. Grimes does my nut in. He’s capable of an incisive pass as he showed again, but he’d much rather kill any momentum.

It’s nice not to be behind. Cautious optimism. Maybe they won’t be able to run any more soon, with only 5 subs.

Anyone actually enjoying it?

What possible advantage did we have there?
And when we tried to roll it out their player picked it up and ran at us.
Ludicrous refereeing

monmouth said:
I hope we are ready for them to come out differently in the second half and press us more. We’ve shown our training ground robotics now. If they don’t adapt, their manager is an arse. So far it’s been a wet dream for Martin. Space to play until we get into the last third. We’ve created two or three chances with all that ball. They created two with nothing other than running at Wood and Bango.

We really ‘should’ win this if nothing changes. That’s about as good as Martinball gets. We need them to go to 10 to win I suppose. Lati has hit a couple of peachy crosses but imagine a proper winger in that space. They play so far forward why don’t we just get one. Grimes does my nut in. He’s capable of an incisive pass as he showed again, but he’d much rather kill any momentum.

It’s nice not to be behind. Cautious optimism. Maybe they won’t be able to run any more soon, with only 5 subs.

Anyone actually enjoying it?

Enjoyment went long ago.

Just look at how we “ attack”

karnataka said:
I think it's marginally better than Grimes, Fulton and Smith was but only because Joey is a better footballer than Korey Smith.

And now Oli is better than both of them, Joe is well passed his sell by date sad but years catch up with everyone.

http://www.fawanews.com/Blackburn%20Rovers%20vs%20Swansea%20City.html

Yep, their manager changes it half time. Ours sticks his head up his arse. We’re still well in this but we have to recognise we can’t play at snails pace now.

John102 said:
Does the goalkeeping coach ever look at Fisher’s distribution?

If a proper goalkeeping coach looked at Fisher he’d say ‘ever thought about plumbing son?’

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back