• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exciting stuff! The half time break I mean. Made myself a white chocolate and coconut latte, with a couple of croissants from our new air fryer! Now back to the shite.

Bluenile said:
Exciting stuff! The half time break I mean. Made myself a white chocolate and coconut latte, with a couple of croissants from our new air fryer! Now back to the shite.

Are they worth it,the air fryers,I mean.

Mount St Helens said:
Are they worth it,the air fryers,I mean.

The jury's out until we cook some "real food" in it. My wife's dubious, I'm prepared to give it a fair trial. 🙂

To think last night we were calling Cardiff v Reading a terrible game of football between two awful sides. And now this.

You know a match is a bit dull when the conversation turns to air fryers 😂

It's a Tower, only cost around £55 in Lidl, yesterday. Wouldn't want to spend £150 to find out if it's good or not.

Whittaker still left to rot on the bench when the game is screaming for pace and someone willing to shoot. Couldn't make it up Jeff

PSumbler said:
You know a match is a bit dull when the conversation turns to air fryers 😂

My wife's cleaning the bathroom, took a break from the play to go and see how she's doing. Says it all really. 😂

bakajack said:
Whittaker still left to rot on the bench when the game is screaming for pace and someone willing to shoot. Couldn't make it up Jeff

I feel the treatment of this lad is simply scandalous .
It seems vindictive and unnecessary

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back