• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lidojack said:
Back to a back 5.
Just the thing to lift spirits before a game.

Well you can't blame Martin for playing it cautious, at home, against a team bottom of the league, missing 10 first team players...

Five at the back
Fulton and Grimes in midfield
Cundle in attack

Against bottom of the league
Wow

lidojack said:
Back to a back 5.
Just the thing to lift spirits before a game.

Bottom of the league, they haven't won in 13, they've got 10 players out. I know, let's drop our in form striker & get an extra defender in the team!!

Welcome to Wussy's world!!

A4Jack said:
Five at the back
Fulton and Grimes in midfield
Cundle in attack

Against bottom of the league
Wow

He’s got our only striker in though. And Manning and Sorinola will be pushed right up, so not really 5 at the back. This suits us more imo than 4 at the back.

We will scrape this 1-0 and some of the deluded folk on here be like " I think we can still challenge for Top 6 you know! "

Happens every single time we win. I hate the Championship.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
He’s got our only striker in though. And Manning and Sorinola will be pushed right up, so not really 5 at the back. This suits us more imo than 4 at the back.

Liam Cullen has scored four in seven hasn't he? And they've played well together him and Piroe.

I think it's baffling

A4Jack said:
Liam Cullen has scored four in seven hasn't he? And they've played well together him and Piroe.

I think it's baffling

I’d missed Cullen. Yeah, a bit odd that although Cooper is ok. Cullen does well coming on from the bench, so could be worse.

Edit. Actually, it couldn’t be much worse could it? I’m clutching at straws. We’re relying on youngsters to get us out of a hole. We’ve a piss poor squad given all the opportunities these owners had - a PL squad, then 3 years of parachute payments. Take Naughton (who’s fading), Manning, Grimes and Piroe out and we’re League 1 level.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
I’d missed Cullen. Yeah, a bit odd that although Cooper is ok. Cullen does well coming on from the bench, so could be worse.

Edit. Actually, it couldn’t be much worse could it? I’m clutching at straws. We’re relying on youngsters to get us out of a hole. We’ve a piss poor squad given all the opportunities these owners had - a PL squad, then 3 years of parachute payments. Take Naughton (who’s fading), Manning, Grimes and Piroe out and we’re League 1 level.

That's a bit harsh on quite a lot of players to be fair.

The team wouldn't look half as bad if we played to their strengths.

Roger said:
We will scrape this 1-0 and some of the deluded folk on here be like " I think we can still challenge for Top 6 you know! "

Don't think you'll find any on here saying that Rog. Last season, yes. Not any more though.

Roger said:

I'm looking for 3 points to avoid heading towards the bottom 3 personally

81% possession- Check
Multiple chances missed already - Check

All seems in order for us to concede a breakway goal.

The thing is...say we lose this...does it make any difference? I honestly can't see any movement on the management front unless we're deep into the relegation zone.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back