• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’ll never have this much time and space on the ball again this season.The fact it’s only 1-0 is worrying though

Akajack said:
http://bigeventz.xyz/pa/bp/154.php

if you persevere with ad removal youll get sound.... Trundles sounds :D

Watching on mobile phone. Every time I click cross on the ad to get rid, it brings it up anyway. Driving me round the feckin bend.

Do Blackpool fans still hate their owners? I remember them kick off few years back

Trundle is right... I think Blackpool will be happy to be going in only one down.

Piroe unlucky to hit the post, one great finish from Sorinola but we have been getting behind their midfield a lot and not having the killer instinct to put them to the sword.

Blackpool are fckn awful. More the point if we don't win this he's gotta go.

That's probably as good as this Martin garbage gets. Winning is a billion times better than not, but I'm still bored out of my tree.

They'll think it's going to be the same in the second half, Martin will send them to sleep at half time telling them to piss about at the back more, and Blackpool will surely come out with more urgency and push the press forward. Wood is total gash and will offer something on a plate. Or Darling will, or Cabango will. Fisher has been fine so far. Just as well. Add him to the other 3 and has there ever been a more error prone foursome.

Need at least one more to be able to breathe easier. I see Martin has destroyed all Cooper's ambition and now plays him where he doesn't add anything. He still should have scored mind.

This is me being happy because we're winning. I feel like the crowd sounds.

Libertarian said:
We’ll never have this much time and space on the ball again this season.The fact it’s only 1-0 is worrying though

Far to much fannying about with the ball and passing for the sake of passing.

Pegojack said:
Watching on mobile phone. Every time I click cross on the ad to get rid, it brings it up anyway. Driving me round the feckin bend.

pm'd you

Their number 11 looks a threat, hes run at us a few times already this half.

I'm actually glad that we couldn't make it tonight. Expecting a Blackpool goal.

Looks like Blackpool have realised exactly what Birmingham did at half time - press us, up the tempo and they can get something out of this.

Looks like RM has asked the players for more of the same, instead of telling them to pick up the tempo and go for it. So we’ve relaxed assuming we’ll get more goals.
Not a great start to this half

Edit: Blackpool down to 10 men. Even more space. Can we make the most of it?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back