• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacabertawe said:
There are four people around us since The Liberty opened who are not renewing their season tickets for the first time ever.
I said I wouldn't renew too, but I have. Not only that got one for the wife too. Why should she be happy? It's in the blood mun. After seventy years it gets like that. Get out now boys.

We’re like a non-league side in an FA Cup game. It’s embarrassing

Stoke are 9 places and 5 points below us in the table, but fairplay, we're making them look half decent so far.

it's quite entertaining. Nuts game. We can't defend anything can we. Could be any number of goals but we'll probably gift them whatever they need.

We have so many shite players at the back.

old cob said:
I said I wouldn't renew too, but I have. Not only that got one for the wife too. Why should she be happy? It's in the blood mun. After seventy years it gets like that. Get out now boys.

I'm out after 53.

karnataka said:
Stoke are 9 places and 5 points below us in the table, but fairplay, we're making them look half decent so far.

I genuinely had no idea where Stoke's position was in the table but from what I've been watching I had assumed that they must be sniffing around the playoffs or at least above us.

Lol, another ball into the box no one bothers with. Wilmot lets us off.

Is there a competent player in Cabango if he's got experience alongside him, or is it time he's written off?

The way I see it we need 4 new CBs in the summer

Or would these players suddenly hold their own under a different manager?

It's a mess

I’m not blaming him for the result so far, but Andy Woolmer is a massive cunt

BLAZE said:
Is there a competent player in Cabango if he's got experience alongside him, or is it time he's written off?

It's a mess

I have to say that Cabango doesnt impress far more often than he does

Its difficult to say if that is just down to how bad we are though

BLAZE said:

It's a mess
A conundrum

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back