• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could we still be in danger of going down? I’m starting to get anxious, I don’t recall a team at this level defending this badly.

It’s looking ominous for Martin. We could come back at win this but the defending is showing no signs of improvement, I think it’s curtains.

Ollie's playing well, bless him.

Well done to Fisher making a double save but I don't think either shot was on target.

It doesn't matter how good you are in attack, and we're not particularly clever, you've got no chance if you're giving away goals for fun and the opposition look like scoring every time they get within sniffing distance of our penalty area.

BLAZE said:
Is there a competent player in Cabango if he's got experience alongside him, or is it time he's written off?

The way I see it we need 4 new CBs in the summer

Or would these players suddenly hold their own under a different manager?

It's a mess

They are disorganised and playing a game they can't play. Confidence rock bottom.

In training they probably just pass the ball under no pressure and never actually train defence or organisation. There is also not one leader or complete defender amongst them so no one can take any control. Add in a shite goalie (although he's been ok tonight from what I could see) and it's not surprising. Sorinola and Manning are as much help as chocolate teapots in defence too, as is Beaudiere (another por player).

BLAZE said:
Is there a competent player in Cabango if he's got experience alongside him, or is it time he's written off?

The way I see it we need 4 new CBs in the summer

Or would these players suddenly hold their own under a different manager?

It's a mess

He was pretty good under Cooper. Especially for a 20 year old.

His confidence is shot though. Like the rest of the defence they are being asked to play completely outside their comfort zone and it shows.

could be 1-3
jokes, rotherham winning 1-0, going toe to toe with Sunds. pressure on big time in the dressing room right now. the boos are booming here
grimes yellow means he needs replacing, phew

whittaker the only player looking chipper coming off half time. wonder why

JonTheJack said:
Cabango has not got it. Never has.

People are finally waking up to the fact that Cabango is not good enough. I've been saying it for years.

(... never mind Wood and Darling)

backofthenet said:
could be 1-3
jokes, rotherham winning 1-0, going toe to toe with Sunds. pressure on big time in the dressing room right now. the boos are booming here
grimes yellow means he needs replacing, phew

Boo’s sounded loud on the tele. Grimes subbed off? You’re having a laugh, more chance of winning the lottery.

backofthenet said:

Knows he wont be here next season :lol:

We won’t go down
Innit

Keep russ and it’s possible

His support is truly truly worrying . What is going on ?

We are still playing 'some' tidy stuff going forwards, but defend like they've never played football before. For the sake of everyone, get someone in who can set up a defence.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back