• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CurtessECarr said:
Anybody really surprised at the result or more so the performance? We are getting gradually worse and so predictable it's like watching Dave on tv and hoping to watch something you haven't seen.

Nope, totally predicable

wtf was woodman doing punching the ball before the pen? The bloke is fckin useless

TheLoneRanger said:
We got what we deserved. Fvck All.

That's the 2nd match this ref has given 2 pens in a match against us.

Well we did give away two penalties.

I thought we were a bit knackered at the end of March but turns out we are just crap.

That was as bad a performance by Jamal Lowe as I have ever seen by a Swans attacking player. How he was still on the pitch I will never know.
As much as I feel he has done decent job to get us to where we are, only an idiot would deny that something now appears to be fundamentally wrong. When Lowes complete lack of ball control In the attacking third almost led to a Birmingham goal, Cooper should have been on the sidelines with shepherds crook and yanked the fker off the pitch. I think Coopers done a good job but its getting harder to be supportive. I just want the season to end now.

It's like the players have been told try and play it out lads, but any...repeat any... doubt, play it long. God I wish Brenda would have a word.

Well done Birmingham, played to their strengths, kept Jukewicz on the giant centre half of Naughton, lumped it forward at every opportunity. They deserved the 3 points.

It's getting more embarrassing game by game. I can't remember a game we played at any sort of tempo, not in short bursts. Team selection and tactics Can be highlighted but apart from Bennett and maybe Fulton there was very little desire shown tonight. Auto has gone not that I thought it was ever on but unless there is more tempo and debate then I can see us missing out on a play off spot

Captain_Sham said:
That was as bad a performance by Jamal Lowe as I have ever seen by a Swans attacking player. How he was still on the pitch I will never know.
As much as I feel he has done decent job to get us to where we are, only an idiot would deny that something now appears to be fundamentally wrong. When Lowes complete lack of ball control In the attacking third almost led to a Birmingham goal, Cooper should have been on the sidelines with shepherds crook and yanked the fker off the pitch. I think Coopers done a good job but its getting harder to be supportive. I just want the season to end now.

he's finished Jamal. He is a bloody good winger but playing him week in week out as a number 9 when you're hoofing the fucking thing to him is ludicrous. How can cooper and the rest of the useless cunts think hoofing to two 5 ft 8 strikers is a good game plan? It's just basic.

Woodman

Roberts Cabango Bennett Manning

Guehi

Grimes Fulton

Whittaker Ayew Lowe

have a fucking go at teams you coward!!

3swan said:
It's getting more embarrassing game by game. I can't remember a game we played at any sort of tempo, not in short bursts. Team selection and tactics Can be highlighted but apart from Bennett and maybe Fulton there was very little desire shown tonight. Auto has gone not that I thought it was ever on but unless there is more tempo and debate then I can see us missing out on a play off spot

Why would we want to go to the playoffs only to be utterly humiliated

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back