• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
Captain_Sham said:
That was as bad a performance by Jamal Lowe as I have ever seen by a Swans attacking player. How he was still on the pitch I will never know.
As much as I feel he has done decent job to get us to where we are, only an idiot would deny that something now appears to be fundamentally wrong. When Lowes complete lack of ball control In the attacking third almost led to a Birmingham goal, Cooper should have been on the sidelines with shepherds crook and yanked the fker off the pitch. I think Coopers done a good job but its getting harder to be supportive. I just want the season to end now.

he's finished Jamal. He is a bloody good winger but playing him week in week out as a number 9 when you're hoofing the f*****g thing to him is ludicrous. How can cooper and the rest of the useless cunts think hoofing to two 5 ft 8 strikers is a good game plan? It's just basic.

Woodman

Roberts Cabango Bennett Manning

Guehi

Grimes Fulton

Whittaker Ayew Lowe

have a f*****g go at teams you coward!!
Not being funny, but how the fu.k are you going to have a go at teams with Grimes and Fulton in your side.

he just said it SWAns havent changed shape all season.........subs play 1-0 all predictable

No goals in three games ,and we hardly create any chances ,Bowyer just stated We havent changed anything all season so they worked on that.
I am afraid we have been worked out.

Observations
1. Teams have worked out that if they leave Bennett have the ball he will mostly give it away.
2. We can't play on a dry, bobbly pitch.
3. Lowe's first touch is awful - especially with his back to goal.
4. We could play until tomorrow and still wouldn't score.
5. Routledge? Seriously?
6. Ayew looked like he'd been away on international duty.
7. Was Grimes playing?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
3swan said:
It's getting more embarrassing game by game. I can't remember a game we played at any sort of tempo, not in short bursts. Team selection and tactics Can be highlighted but apart from Bennett and maybe Fulton there was very little desire shown tonight. Auto has gone not that I thought it was ever on but unless there is more tempo and debate then I can see us missing out on a play off spot

Why would we want to go to the playoffs only to be utterly humiliated

A couple of wins and we can have a few weeks resr. 😀

Coop says we were not good enough,,,,,,,,,why no fecking shouting from the side !!!

We'll finish in the playoffs, if we're lucky. We'll likely fall short. Even if not, we really should look elsewhere for a more suitable coach regardless of what happens. I recall Soton moving Atkins on in favour of Pochettino (who?!), but at the time I thought it a smart move. Football is a brutal business so the right decisions should be bravely made.

Do I think we will? Nope.

Jack2jack said:
PSumbler said:
Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/02/birmingham-v-swansea-player-ratings/
Can't arsed,soz

Hey now look. I had to watch it too and I had to be arsed to write and prepare it so the least you can do is visit and do it...

Oh wait, no actually you are spot on :lol:

CurtessECarr said:
Anybody really surprised at the result or more so the performance? We are getting gradually worse and so predictable it's like watching Dave on tv and hoping to watch something you haven't seen.

GRADUALLY? We're dropping faster than a skydiver who forgot his 'chute!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back