• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there were crowds in the stadium then there would be no way we would be where we are in the league.

I don't know Wether that is a good or a bad thing, it's given Cooper less pressure during the season but at the same time it is not giving him any pressure to realise that what he is doing is killing the players and to actually playing a bit of football.

Lowe has been bright and has had our only two shots of the game, though he looked slow as f*ck with that chance right at the end of the half

I don’t really get playing three defensive players in midfield as well as the three centre halves. Surely one of them needs to be a bit more attacking - Hourihane or Dhanda. Especially since a draw isn’t much use to use today given the gap Watford have opened up.

sainthelens said:
Someone please tell me....
What's our fckn game plan ?
I would but I havnt the foggiest🤔
In fairness I dont think either side have one.

We have gone backwards so much that if we got a penalty the taker would likely knock it back to woodman to clear out into touch

I try to see the positives I really do, but could imagine us actually getting promoted and playing like this?

We'd get mullered every week.

Just turned on The Great British Menu, absolutely magnificent, everything you need , goalmouth action , crunching tackles and total commitment.

Fck me, no effort , no pattern, no plan. I'm the eternal optimist willing to shrug my shoulders. But this is awful.

unimpressed, it s like a game of head football, and its doing my head in , Premiership? what plan is that then?

We are closing down hard up front and midfield is working well especially Fulton whose distribution has been excellent. Had a few lucky moments in defence. Going to be a game second half. Jamal and Andre looking sharp.

magicdaps10 said:
If there were crowds in the stadium then there would be no way we would be where we are in the league.

I don't know Wether that is a good or a bad thing, it's given Cooper less pressure during the season but at the same time it is not giving him any pressure to realise that what he is doing is killing the players and to actually playing a bit of football.

You say that, but the players have to take some responsibility, we can’t string two passes together, we are hoofing the ball up in the air with no attempt to play football..it’s fecking awful.

Baron Goblet said:
We are closing down hard up front and midfield is working well especially Fulton whose distribution has been excellent. Had a few lucky moments in defence. Going to be a game second half. Jamal and Andre looking sharp.

Are you on fucking drugs?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back