• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Relegating Whittaker to the bench did it for me in all honesty, Cooper is gradually sucking any semblance of life out of this group of players.
8ts hard enough for us to have to endure, can you imagine what a neutral is making of this (if any are watching)

Smith again proving that he has the creative ability of a sledgehammer and just as subtle a sense of touch and control

Sounds grim, boys. Glad I'm not watching it.

On the positive side, they'll be spitting feathers on the Brentford forum about the penalty.

eteb said:
What bite? I’m f*****g fuming. Two weeks off and we approach a game like this. It’s f*****g disgusting - we literally cannot put a pass together - that is not an exaggeration.

Yeah, we get it.

A lot of people are starting to turn on Cooper, I wish we were in the stadium so the gorm could see it

Pegojack said:
Sounds grim, boys. Glad I'm not watching it.

On the positive side, they'll be spitting feathers on the Brentford forum about the penalty.

In between laughing their heads off at us

If we don't pull off Smith for Hourihane at half time and bring on Whittsker for Lowe after 60mins or so then there is no hope for Cooper tactically

We're boring to watch and a bit rubbish lately, but I hate to say it...pipe down and get used to it boys. We've got a cheap inexperienced manager with a fairly inexperienced side, and we're 3rd with a handful of games to go. Cooper is here to stay.

bakajack said:
If we don't pull off Smith for Hourihane at half time and bring on Whittsker for Lowe after 60mins or so then there is no hope for Cooper tactically

Why would you keep Lowe on for 60 minutes?
Honest question.

To our credit, we're managing to do something no other team has managed this season and that is to make Birmingham look a decent team.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back