• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
I must be alone in enjoying the fact that we are challenging for promotion with a cobbled together team that has no business doing so.

There was less carping under Sousa and we never got anywhere near the top 2 that season while the football was at least as bad as now.

Ringwood Jack said:
Badlands said:
We are not easy to watch are we?
Woodman and midfield are dire.
Cabango, Guehi, Bidwell and Roberts are making too many errors.
Has Grimes touched the ball? I know Hourihane is playing because he's taken a couple of free kicks and a corner ... then stood and watched. One or both of those two need hooking at half time.
Lowe isn't with it, would have been better to kept as a second half sub.
I hope Warnock is watching. Did the pen make up for the missed handball?
Can we as poor in the second half?

Well i wait your response on this Sham !

Quoting someone who has slated Cooper since day 1 is unlikely to help your argument to be fair.

Is Bennett back soon? Could really do with his experience if Guehi is out now as well.

JackFish said:
Is Bennett back soon? Could really do with his experience if Guehi is out now as well.

hes on th bench so must be fit no?

JackFish said:

He shouldnt be on the bench if he isnt fit.

So frustrating watching.

Players seemed to have lost the ability to control a ball or pass.

magicdaps10 said:
This is not football.... Its so negative!

Its Monkball 100%.

Yep. That's the comparison I've been using lately. It's a different set up, but very similar style. Odd that we're doing it with 2 forward though. We don't quite retreat to the edge of our 18 yard box as badly as we did under Monk either. Yet it's the closest we've been to Monkball since Monk left.

The comparisons are fair, but we’ve already scored more goals than Sousa’s team.

I'm trying to remember other than Norwich the last time I really enjoyed watching us play.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back