• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
Pegojack said:
Was it questionable?

He is just pissed off because we scored when he was in the middle of another pathetic whinge. Another one for the foe list.

it was a pen although not sure whats wrong with being pissed off at this shite every week..

lidojack said:
For whatever reason, whether it be pressure, fatigue or whatever else, we've given up on playing football.

We need to get the ball down and play through them like we have successfully done so many times this season. Gain some composure and do what you're best at boys.

there's somethig not right but we were excellent after norwich

eteb said:
Captain_Sham said:
He is just pissed off because we scored when he was in the middle of another pathetic whinge. Another one for the foe list.

it was a pen although not sure whats wrong with being pissed off at this shite every week..

Because although it is shite, we keep on winning games. That's why some balance is required.

eteb said:
Richard said:
Too many players are shagged out. We don't have the strength in depth to make wholesale changes.

Yes we do, he just doesnt use them

Err....no we don't. Especially up top.

JackSomething said:
eteb said:

Because although it is shite, we keep on winning games. That's why some balance is required.

and if we win tonight im sure ill agree with you. I just dont know how weve gone from norwich performnce to this crap every week

This pitch is shite as well but probably helps us more than them on showing so far

I know he always might score but Smith for Hourihane is so bloody obviously needed, it makes you want to scream. Lowe needs to stop playing at 33 and a third too or may as well do Smith or Whittaker for him.

Got to laugh though. How we are not fighting relegation I just don't know. It is awful stuff really. Still, another win playing like a parks team will do me just fine tonight. Have a feeling it might be a Hudds if we don't change our shape/personnel though. They are getting a lot of shooting sighters. Our midfield is just doing the 'come on through' dance that it does without Smith.

Pitch looks a bit bobbly. Not conducive to good football. Poor game so far.

Cabango's been a bit iffy - 2 poor clearances. Their goal came from a bad ball out from Woodman - then he let it through his legs. That'll please some.

Richard said:
eteb said:
Yes we do, he just doesnt use them

Err....no we don't. Especially up top.

smith, manning, arriola, bennett all top 10 champiosnhip players. Whittaker over 20 champ games. Granted re the strikers although terrible luck with Morris' injury

monmouth said:
I know he always might score but Smith for Hourihane is so bloody obviously needed, it makes you want to scream. Lowe needs to stop playing at 33 and a third too or may as well do Smith or Whittaker for him.

Got to laugh though. How we are not fighting relegation I just don't know. It is awful stuff really. Still, another win playing like a parks team will do me just fine tonight. Have a feeling it might be a Hudds if we don't change our shape/personnel though. They are getting a lot of shooting sighters. Our midfield is just doing the 'come on through' dance that it does without Smith.

you can blame hourihane the blob for that

Aimless long balls forward without the personnel to do anything with them. Grim viewing.

BLAZE said:
Aimless long balls forward without the personnel to do anything with them. Grim viewing.

what astonsishes me is that they all go to 5 ft lowe and not ayew!!

I’m disappointed with Hourihane, expected better from him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back