• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

Why did Sky have to show that stat about us not losing for 21 games in which we have scored first

I hate it when they show stats like that 😁😂

PSumbler said:
Why did Sky have to show that stat about us not losing for 21 games in which we have scored first

I hate it when they show stats like that 😁😂

That did surprise me considering we seem to sit back so much. It must work!

Decent enough fist half very impressive... Fulton having a stormer ! Lowe not in it as a forward option . Grimes usual sloppy forward passing and hiding with the physical stuff. Like our defence with Naughton in there very composed in the three and Bennett looks solid. We need the game to open up a bit giving Ayew more space to dictate !

We edged it slightly by the end of the half but let’s be honest, it’s shite. Maradona would have been proud of Connor’s leap though.

We definitely dont deserve to be ahead, we are inviting them on and unless we go more attacking by either changing formation or putting on an attacking midfielder we not be as lucky in the next 45 mins.

Sorry for being a bit negative but that's how I see it.

We need to open the game up by having an attacking option in the middle. Ayew's having to come back for the ball too much, and that's letting Forest pressure us more. Palmer or Dhanda soon I think. Probably Palmer given Forest's physicality.

If Grimes is not breaking up the play, putting through a killer pass (forward) why is he happy to slow the game down and pass backwards?? There were times against Wednesday in the week there was no one near him and still passes backwards !!

I've only managed to watch the second half of quite a few games this season and we've then gone on to win them. I literally started watching this one 5 seconds before Connor's wonderful leap. Just saying like.

Longlostjack said:
Grimes creating nothing. Content to play a short side pass instead.

Side pass? I haven't seen him be that positive. Basically he generally kills any intent stone dead. He's done two good things that have led to goals this season, so I'm loath to be too critical, but he mostly murders us. Shouldn't start.

If we actually went for these, by just pushing up 10 yards and Dhanda for Grime, without taking any real risk, I reckon we'd we'd win 4-0. I'd take 1-0 but I can see an equaliser at least if we try and just hold out. The problem with that 21 game stat is we draw a lot of games we should win. Not least Forest away last season when we really blew our play off chances, other than being beyond lucky in the last round. Just because the miracle happened shouldn't take away the fact that we should never have needed a miracle.

monmouth said:
Lol. Brilliant by Grimes there!

I heard he was reading this thread as motivation at half time :lol:

I would love to know Grimes' shots on target percentage. Must be utterly miniscule.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back