• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship | 19.03.23

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walsh heavily involved in the buildup, not sure Ntcham meant that control but it all counts.
Walsh has been my MotM so far

It had been turgid stuff for 20/25 mins but we've picked it up, great move and beautifully taken by Cullen, we had a bit of luck when ball hit Ntcham on his back but who cares

One of the better halves of football we have seen this season. Not many others to compare with mind.

That said, this shape suits our players a lot more than 5 at the back

HT I think I can be relatively happy with that.

The only player I think hasn't been involved at all is Cundle.
Walsh has been superb and a great finish from Cullen.

WTF happened then when Walsh broke forward poor pass from him though and notsure what Ntcham was doing, then Wood broke forward and passed to Manning when he probably should have just hit the ball, dear me.

Better, but we need to come out better than we have. let's hope martin's team talk doesn't have its usual effect. We can't defend 1-0 with his trademark preferred passive negative shite.

bakajack said:
HT I think I can be relatively happy with that.

The only player I think hasn't been involved at all is Cundle.
Walsh has been superb and a great finish from Cullen.

I wouldn't say he's been superb myself, but he's been bright and workman like.

Niigata Jack said:
WTF happened then when Walsh broke forward poor pass from him though and notsure what Ntcham was doing, then Wood broke forward and passed to Manning when he probably should have just hit the ball, dear me.

Wood finding himself with the ball at his feet inside the 18 yard box. Doesn't feel qualified to shoot so he passed it off to Manning who to be fair put in a cracking ball which maybe Piroe should have been more alert for.

Niigata Jack said:
I wouldn't say he's been superb myself, but he's been bright and workman like.

He has assisted 3 chances, had a shot on target and played a key role in the goal with the dinked cross field pass to Ntcham.
Besides also providing a constant out ball for the defenders and midfield I am not sure what else you want from him to say he's been superb :?:

Cullen has always scored goals whenever he’s been given the opportunity. Manager after manager have showed faith in him and I’ve never understood why our lot are so quick to write him off. His goals per minutes played ratio must be pretty respectable.

Looking a bit better today and Nathan Wood must have surprised himself a couple of times. Let’s see how we cope when Brizzle pile on. I suspect we will probably collapse within five mins of the restart, after Russ’s inspirational half time team talk.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back