• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Barnsley Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Swans win

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barnsley win

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
A0-EFB1-F7-8256-41-B6-8096-2-F857073-F40-D.jpg

23-D4-BA76-2416-4219-A302-B9-E851692119.jpg

7-B93-AE06-4-DF3-4-A78-A768-46-D60-F93-F3-CF.jpg

9525128-B-4-C0-F-46-BC-A8-CE-BAA13-A9318-AE.jpg

E8-B89532-C6-B3-474-C-8-C6-C-16-B23-DE40855.jpg

279-A5-DD2-70-D2-46-E6-9-A12-141-EA174-E30-D.jpg

Right now we still have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs.

While it hasn't been mentioned publicly I can only hope that RM has made the players aware of the possibility and will look to attack Barnsley right from the get go.

Luton play Forest in the early kickoff, if Cooper can do us a favour we could be 5 points behind them by the end of Friday. Still a huge long shot since we have to win pretty much all our games, but after the way we snuck in two years ago you never know!

Still a big iff, but iff we can win
on sat and Monday, then the excitement levels be through the roof when Boro turn up. And win that...then the Muff game takes on a whole new level.
Look, chances are we'll slip up sooner rather than later, but it's way better having this end of season than watching us 'on the beach' .
The dream is stuffing Forest in the playoffs.

sainthelens said:
on sat and Monday, then the excitement levels be through the roof when Boro turn up. And win that...then the Muff game takes on a whole new level.
Look, chances are we'll slip up sooner rather than later, but it's way better having this end of season than watching us 'on the beach' .

If you turn up to watch the Swans on Saturday you are going to be disappointed :lol:

bakajack said:
sainthelens said:

If you turn up to watch the Swans on Saturday you are going to be disappointed :lol:

Well spotted my friend. Its early, am allowed a mistake.

sainthelens said:
bakajack said:

Well spotted my friend. Its early, am allowed a mistake.

Just a gentle ribbing, don't let it happen again though! :twisted:

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1513895213365821440?s=21&t=nWTwbykP-p1bLOAI2fMJ6A

Can’t wait for this one, only my second game this season due to health reasons, Taking the old man and nephew as well. Last game I went to was Forest so hopefully we’ll have a better result this time 🤣

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1514575696978321412?s=21&t=WK22MqJCju477VatruAvIg

Likely to be my last game of the season I think today - cant do next Saturday nor the following Tuesday and the QPR game on last day is tight for time so this could be it for me until next year

I get the rotation of squad thing, but rather go strong at the start of the game...get it won, then get em off after 70 mins.
Never understood the other way round of doing it.

Unbeaten in 15 games stretching back over 16 years against Barnsley, 2nd in the league form table, Barnsley worst away record.

You know what’s going to happen here don’t you; it’s the Swansea way!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back