• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this game doesn't see RM sacked I don't know what will.

Poor performance on the pitch
Incompetent management during the game (with the Joe injury)
Bringing the club into disrepute and getting himself sent off bringing another fine for the club
3 wins in 22 matches

Down to 17th

Surely Martin cannot survive this

Today was more entertaining at least. In a watching a carcrash happen sort of way.

bakajack said:
If this game doesn't see RM sacked I don't know what will.

Poor performance on the pitch
Incompetent management during the game (with the Joe injury)
Bringing the club into disrepute and getting himself sent off bringing another fine for the club
3 wins in 22 matches

He won't be sacked

JackFish said:
Is that our fans telling Russell he’s getting sacked in the morning?

I doubt he will be. The Yanks aren't due to check in again until April 2024 and Winters isn't allowed to have original thoughts.

Cullen's goal looked onside to me but hard to tell when they decided not to show a replay.

We played alright in patches but can tell the players aren't used to building attacks or creating chances. All a bit scrappy and frantic.

We’re lucky the bottom three are so shit, because it’s hard to see who we’re going to beat at the moment. Wyndham reckons we didn’t deserve to lose but other than a couple of offside chances what did we create today? Defending wasn’t as bad as normal to be fair but Fisher probably gets a bonus if he doesn’t keep a clean sheet, that must be why he keeps giving the ball to the opposition right?

jacabertawe said:
Exciting off field! Red card....

Is he banned from our ground for 3 weeks? No? what a shame, that might help. I hope no one in our fans was cheering the useless jerk.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He won't be sacked

I live in hope and pray that you are wrong.
Surely its time now to get rid so we can take some time to find our man and give him a few games to bed in and get his thoughts on the team and what he wants for the summer

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back