• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jasper_T said:
Cullen's goal looked onside to me but hard to tell when they decided not to show a replay.

We played alright in patches but can tell the players aren't used to building attacks or creating chances. All a bit scrappy and frantic.

Scrappy and frenetic was my first thought early in the first half. Meh.

Swanjaxs said:
Hopefully the last we see of that horrible little c**t

Jackharris? Yeah, he keeps starting these threads and then we lose. He can feck right off :lol:

I can see Russ walking before he's pushed (or at least it taking a lot longer before the Americans realise we're in a total mess).

Checking the post match analysis Cullen made a great on-off-on movement and was onside. Goal would have stood with VAR

The atmosphere is going to get nasty very soon.

And it could all have been avoided.

Looked onside to me in real time. I don’t think we deserved it though and hope it’s not allowed as a get out of jail card for Mr Wank.

RM excuse is already in - the Cullen goal should have stood.
I apologise for losing my temper but the Luton manager looked so smug that we couldn't buy a clean sheet that I couldn't help having a pop at him

JustJack said:

It's funny because I read that quote a lot but nothing ever happens, he'll be clapped off again by the proper fans.

JustJack said:

By not employing a narcissistic arsehole?

Second half we played bits and pieces of decent football. That's what makes it all the more frustrating for me, there is a football team in this squad, it just isn't getting tuned properly.

If Cullen goal was to count, Luton would feel hard done by, we didn't deserve the goal. Luton were the better side and deserved to win

Neath_Jack said:
Second half we played bits and pieces of decent football. That's what makes it all the more frustrating for me, there is a football team in this squad, it just isn't getting tuned properly.

It’s getting tuned regularly…

StoneColdjack said:
If Cullen goal was to count, Luton would feel hard done by, we didn't deserve the goal. Luton were the better side and deserved to win

Absolutely no chance were they the better side. A draw would have been the fair result.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back