• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neath_Jack said:
Absolutely no chance were they the better side. A draw would have been the fair result.

Yes they were, no chance that a draw was a fair result, we were shite

Nocountryforoldjack said:
It's funny because I read that quote a lot but nothing ever happens, he'll be clapped off again by the proper fans.

Fluke the next win and he will be fist waving at the East Stand again and it'll be lapped up

We are a dreadful team managed by a dreadful manager and run by dreadful owners. Oh and we have a dreadful CEO overseeing day to day operations

PSumbler said:
Fluke the next win and he will be fist waving at the East Stand again and it'll be lapped up

We are a dreadful team managed by a dreadful manager and run by dreadful owners. Oh and we have a dreadful CEO overseeing day to day operations

But apart from that, its all good.

PSumbler said:

Yep question is when does it all end

Captain_Sham said:
But apart from that, its all good.

No, we have dreadful Trust with small inadequate ruperts pretending to represent anything other than their own pathetic egos.

Neath_Jack said:
Absolutely no chance were they the better side. A draw would have been the fair result.

I realise xG is not everyone's cup of tea but they had 2.45 and we had 0.43.
They deserved a full 2 goals more than us today.

PSumbler said:

Innit Phil.
Go grab a bottle of red, I got 2 lined up.

StoneColdjack said:
Yes they were, no chance that a draw was a fair result, we were shite

Disagree NJ is spot on, we had a very decent goal by Cullen given offside when he was clearly onside, Ref was shit all game typical homer.

monmouth said:
No, we have dreadful Trust with small inadequate ruperts pretending to represent anything other than their own pathetic egos.

Rupert's is exactly right, a bunch of clown's full of their own self importance and what's init for them, if the shit hits the fan which is very likely, all you'll hear from them is scurrying noises like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Niigata Jack said:
Disagree NJ is spot on, we had a very decent goal by Cullen given offside when he was clearly onside, Ref was s**t all game typical homer.

As someone else rightfully said, on xG they had 2.45 and we had 0.43.
They deserved a full 2 goals more than us today

StoneColdjack said:

To be completely fair Cullen’s offside goal would have counted for 0. If that was correctly given as onside it would be worth a decent amount. We weren’t great today by any stretch but it was better than Stoke, Rotherham & Blackburn.

StoneColdjack said:

We deserved one and if that's given as it should have been who knows, despite whatever xG or 2.45 or o.43 means, its a game of football and I judge it with my own eyes not whatever that nonsense says.

Bill Shankly be turning in grave with all that baloney, I'm a football fan and watch games with my eyes and make judgements with my eyes and not by what a computer's stats tell me, I'm not interested, I leave that to those who are paid to work all that out.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back