• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5510.jpg
IMG-5521.jpg

IMG-5577.jpg

IMG-5576.jpg

IMG-5569.jpg

IMG-5482.jpg

Last edited:
Tickets received, short journey, but not looking forward to it at all.
I feel for you even being brave enough to go 😂

No ticket received
Short walk to the sofa
Will only watch first twenty minutes as then out

You'd like to think that after last night the team would have a point to prove and put in a performance but looking around last night (from the comfort of the sofa obviously) I didnt see much fight or desire in the team to do anything

I feel for you even being brave enough to go 😂

No ticket received
Short walk to the sofa
Will only watch first twenty minutes as then out

You'd like to think that after last night the team would have a point to prove and put in a performance but looking around last night (from the comfort of the sofa obviously) I didnt see much fight or desire in the team to do anything
Your last comment says it all. No fight or desire. I can pick individual players out and they played like strangers, but the difference in style or tactics was no different to any game but at a lesser level.
I’ll sound like a dinosaur or Uncle Albert but the basics of football hasn’t changed if you want to succeed. Defend as a team, support with and without the ball and more importantly play at a tempo that doesn’t allow the opposition time to regroup and organise.
It is early days, but on paper the new players were the type of players we needed but I have reservations that they have what it takes for the championship in how we are set up.

Harsh maybe but can only comment on what I can see. They all need improvement, but without proper teamwork my expectations are low.

To be fair and balanced, I think it’s tricky to be harsh on that sackless, cowardly, bunch of overpaid talentless frauds, we saw last night.

Team predictions for Saturday? I reckon Williams will mostly stick with his usual team:

Vigouroux
Key Darling (if he's still here) Cabango Tymon
Grimes Franco
Ronald Cooper Eom
Cullen​

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads