• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Reading FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[media]https://youtu.be/gck-lFLsI1I[/media]

Oh, I was just a boy,
I didn't no how to play.
Worked hard and failed
now all I can say is
I threw it all away.

Maybe Stoke will turn into Barcelona and score a few more in the second half.

Pegojack said:
We've got to beat Reading 5-1 and the Forest result stay as it is, then we'll go into 6th on greater goals scored. Easy.

Would be a kick in the teeth if we went 5-1 up and Forest equalised in the 94th minute

Brentford losing at home to bottom of the table Barnsley.

Looking like their bottle has completely gone.

JackFish said:
Maybe Stoke will turn into Barcelona and score a few more in the second half.

and we'll turn into Real Madrid?

If that numpty (Steve Cooper) takes the stance that their not looking at other results and are concentrating on themselves right now. My head's going to go. I want Celina and routeledge on asap and GO FOR IT. Nothing to lose now. All to gain!!!

Reeco said:
If that numpty (Steve Cooper) takes the stance that their not looking at other results and are concentrating on themselves right now. My head's going to go. I want Celina and routeledge on asap and GO FOR IT. Nothing to lose now. All to gain!!!

Just go for it you ugly gormless tvvat.

Nothing to lose.

SwansTV is the way forward.

All pundits have offered far far more than the standard drivel dished out.

O’Leary has skeletons in our cupboards, the way he winces when reminiscing over the tough old days. Hilarious

Score another 2 before 70th minute, then Reading could easily fold.

Builthjack said:
I am Bidwell biggest critic, but he put the ball out for a corner, the player dived, and they get a penalty.
Unbelievable Jeff.

Since we started playing him as a wing back Bids has been one of our brightest players. He’s contributed more than Ayew or Gallagher. Gallagher was better against Bristol, but nothing there on the ball tonight again. Ayew anonymous, as is becoming the norm.

Jack_Meoff said:
Well the ref is a smouldering hunk of love if nothing else.

Hes grooming himself ready for the Premier League list of "look at me" I am in charge list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back