• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Reading FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pegojack said:
We've got to beat Reading 5-1 and the Forest result stay as it is, then we'll go into 6th on greater goals scored. Easy.

Stoke will get another I reckon, Forest have lost it. You need 4 against 10 men, it’s do able...

Reeco said:
If that numpty (Steve Cooper) takes the stance that their not looking at other results and are concentrating on themselves right now. My head's going to go. I want Celina and routeledge on asap and GO FOR IT. Nothing to lose now. All to gain!!!

Celina’s lost the plot. Head’s gone, the mercenary.
Routs could make the difference.
Kalulu and Garrick to run them ragged

Edit: Gallagher is clogging up the middle. We need width (as above)to stretch them

Seriously why is Grimes putting himself forward for free kicks

We’ll be lucky to get one more here, let alone four.

Reeco said:
If that numpty (Steve Cooper) takes the stance that their not looking at other results and are concentrating on themselves right now. My head's going to go. I want Celina and routeledge on asap and GO FOR IT. Nothing to lose now. All to gain!!!

Routs has been on since half time (not that you’d notice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back