• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

JackSomething said:
With Michigan now called for Biden, he just needs to hold his lead in Nevada and Arizona to get to 270, making Pennsylvania irrelevant to the overall result. Nevada have reversed a decision not to reveal any more results until tomorrow and have now said there will be a result tonight. Not sure about Arizona.

Obviously the man-baby isn't going to concede and the country will be dragged through a recount in Wisconsin and whatever legal challenges his team concocts.

Will all eventually lead to Biden still being President, with an even more broken America the result. Yet still his acolytes will think he's done a great job and the Democrats will have stolen the election. Iesu Mawr.

The margin in WI and MI looks too big to overturn to be honest. Still wouldn’t bet against one of PA or GA going blue too, lots of mail-in votes still to count.

Hopefully he can hold on to Nevada so that it doesn’t come down to Pennsylvania and the slow counting of votes there. I can imagine the orange baby egging on his stormtroopers to physically stop the voting.

JackFish said:
JackSomething said:
With Michigan now called for Biden, he just needs to hold his lead in Nevada and Arizona to get to 270, making Pennsylvania irrelevant to the overall result. Nevada have reversed a decision not to reveal any more results until tomorrow and have now said there will be a result tonight. Not sure about Arizona.

Obviously the man-baby isn't going to concede and the country will be dragged through a recount in Wisconsin and whatever legal challenges his team concocts.

Will all eventually lead to Biden still being President, with an even more broken America the result. Yet still his acolytes will think he's done a great job and the Democrats will have stolen the election. Iesu Mawr.

The margin in WI and MI looks too big to overturn to be honest. Still wouldn’t bet against one of PA or GA going blue too, lots of mail-in votes still to count.

Georgia could be down to less than 5,000 votes either way despite so few left to count. A lot of projections Biden may win PA too. Time will tell.

Longlostjack said:
Hopefully he can hold on to Nevada so that it doesn’t come down to Pennsylvania and the slow counting of votes there. I can imagine the orange baby egging on his stormtroopers to physically stop the voting.

Seems likely as most votes to be counted are in Vegas. Big democrat city

Professor said:
Georgia could be down to less than 5,000 votes either way despite so few left to count. A lot of projections Biden may win PA too. Time will tell.

Not sure about Georgia, but Biden will win PA easily.

JackSomething said:
Congratulations to Susan Collins on retaining her Senate seat. It's a shame as it probably knackers any hopes of the Democrats taking control of the Senate, but she seems like a proper politician from the little I know about her. Willing to cross party lines when she believes it is right to do so. Very different to the majority on both sides these days who blindly do what they're told by the House Majority/Minority Leaders.

NOPE! She should have voted to impeach Trump. She fell in line.

DJack said:
JackSomething said:
Congratulations to Susan Collins on retaining her Senate seat. It's a shame as it probably knackers any hopes of the Democrats taking control of the Senate, but she seems like a proper politician from the little I know about her. Willing to cross party lines when she believes it is right to do so. Very different to the majority on both sides these days who blindly do what they're told by the House Majority/Minority Leaders.

Perhaps she genuinely didn't think he should have been impeached? Perhaps voting to impeach the leader of her own party was a step too far for her?
Who knows?

My point being she was willing to vote against her own party when she felt it was the right thing to do. She also crossed party lines to vote with Obama at times. That's a lot more than most senators on both sides are willing to do.

JackSomething said:
DJack said:

Perhaps she genuinely didn't think he should have been impeached? Perhaps voting to impeach the leader of her own party was a step too far for her?
Who knows?

My point being she was willing to vote against her own party when she felt it was the right thing to do. She also crossed party lines to vote with Obama at times. That's a lot more than most senators on both sides are willing to do.
She votes to save her own future in her state. Not uncommon in politicians but it is hardly a true public sevice.

I'm not sure about Harris in 2024

Prefer Gretchen Whitmore or Cuomo

Could be up against tom cotton, the guy who called on the 101 st airborne to be used on peacefull protesters

https://twitter.com/BrodyLogan/status/1324099928667291648?s=19

exiledclaseboy said:
Tummer said:
Trump Won Highest Share of Non-White Vote of Any Republican Since 1960, Exit Polls Show

Also doubled share of gay voters from 4 years ago

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-won-highest-share-of-non-white-vote-of-any-republican-since-1960-exit-polls-show/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And looks like he lost. Boo hoo.
No boo hoos here, just something I'm here to point out after certain ignoramuses here have continually called me a racist, bigot, and white supremacist for literally no other reason than the fact I support Trump.

Suck it.

Best_loser said:
I'm not sure about Harris in 2024

Prefer Gretchen Whitmore or Cuomo

Could be up against tom cotton, the guy who called on the 101 st airborne to be used on peacefull protesters

It will definitely be her, barring any disastrous events.

GOP are getting excited about Madison Cawthorn, sadly a name that will stick around long into the future i feel.

JackSomething said:
Tummer said:
Trump Won Highest Share of Non-White Vote of Any Republican Since 1960, Exit Polls Show

Also doubled share of gay voters from 4 years ago

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-won-highest-share-of-non-white-vote-of-any-republican-since-1960-exit-polls-show/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And just like Clinton getting almost 3 million more votes than Trump, it looks like that won't mean anything.
Again, it means plenty to me. And gives me hope for the future.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back