• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

JustJack said:
GOP are getting excited about Madison Cawthorn, sadly a name that will stick around long into the future i feel.

I'd never heard of him before. What a beaut.

Longlostjack said:
Hopefully he can hold on to Nevada so that it doesn’t come down to Pennsylvania and the slow counting of votes there. I can imagine the orange baby egging on his stormtroopers to physically stop the voting.

The voting had stopped when he called for it. What he actually wanted was for them to stop counting. 😂

Itchysphincter said:
Longlostjack said:
Hopefully he can hold on to Nevada so that it doesn’t come down to Pennsylvania and the slow counting of votes there. I can imagine the orange baby egging on his stormtroopers to physically stop the voting.

The voting had stopped when he called for it. What he actually wanted was for them to stop counting. 😂

Trumps only achievement in 4 years, made lawyers richer
Make America sue again

Tummer said:
JackSomething said:
And just like Clinton getting almost 3 million more votes than Trump, it looks like that won't mean anything.
Again, it means plenty to me. And gives me hope for the future.

Genuine question- Do you see a breakdown of the assumptions for future elections? Like the South is GOP-some states like Georgia, North Carolina, Texas (And although SW) Arizona are increasingly urbanised and middle class with major and relatively liberal cities in seas of rural republicans, and greater republican inroads into the NE over time. Better understanding that Latino and Black populations are not one block?

Tummer said:
exiledclaseboy said:
And looks like he lost. Boo hoo.
No boo hoos here, just something I'm here to point out after certain ignoramuses here have continually called me a racist, bigot, and white supremacist for literally no other reason than the fact I support Trump.

Suck it.

Personally I'd say it was things you posted that made people call you a racist, a bigot and white supremacist. You let yourself down plenty of times, especially when interacting with Lisa.

I've read and heard plenty of Trump voters over the last few days and think many of them sounded like fine people. Unfortunately there are also many who sound like brainwashed morons. Take people on what they say and how they behave rather than who they vote for. I think most posters here are willing to do that.

Itchysphincter said:
Longlostjack said:

Biden is a very hot favourite to win all but North Carolina and Alaska of the undeclared states-well over 300 EC votes. If true, at what point do GOP senators etc. tell Trump he is a busted flush for the sake of the party in future elections?

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1324200240694648834

JustJack said:
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1324200240694648834

Yeah, the irony is delicious. Keep counting in states where we have a chance of overtaking Biden, stop counting where our lead is diminishing. But it's all about a fair election obviously.

Biden is ahead by over 150k votes in Michigan, so Trump is claiming fraud. Didn't seem bothered about potential fraud and recounts when he won the state by less than 11k in 2016 for some reason...

Professor said:
Itchysphincter said:

Biden is a very hot favourite to win all but North Carolina and Alaska of the undeclared states-well over 300 EC votes. If true, at what point do GOP senators etc. tell Trump he is a busted flush for the sake of the party in future elections?

I'm not sure they will. If they can push the narrative he was robbed for the next 2 years, they could retake Congress. Then keep the outrage bus going until 2024 and win the White House with a new candidate or even Trump, although I can't see him running again. I'm not sure there's enough good people in the party to see how damaging that approach would be to the country, which isn't something I would have said 4 years ago.

Tummer said:
exiledclaseboy said:
And looks like he lost. Boo hoo.
No boo hoos here, just something I'm here to point out after certain ignoramuses here have continually called me a racist, bigot, and white supremacist for literally no other reason than the fact I support Trump.

Suck it.

You may not be a racist, bigot, white supremasist yourself, but you seem to be quite happy supporting and voting for one.

Londonlisa2001 said:
So. Haven’t posted for weeks as have been too busy. Finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel this week just in time for a late nighter watching the results and to catch up on here with what’s been going on.

Looking pretty likely that Biden has won. Unbelievably close though, albeit it may end up far less close than it appeared both in electoral college and popular vote.

Trump behaving with his usual lack of grace of course.

Seriously though, what a choice. Surely two better candidates can emerge next time. Obviously I want Biden to win but really only because he’s not Trump. And the Supremes need fixing so its a vital win.
Where are the younger, more talented candidates on both sides? Its a shocking indictment.

Welcome back

JackSomething said:
Professor said:

I'm not sure they will. If they can push the narrative he was robbed for the next 2 years, they could retake Congress. Then keep the outrage bus going until 2024 and win the White House with a new candidate or even Trump, although I can't see him running again. I'm not sure there's enough good people in the party to see how damaging that approach would be to the country, which isn't something I would have said 4 years ago.

Relatively few have shown much independence of Trump's views. The idea of a non-career politician clearly has appeal, although at 78 I could not see Trump running again. Also will depend on likely prosecutions by NY.

Professor said:
Tummer said:
Again, it means plenty to me. And gives me hope for the future.

Genuine question- Do you see a breakdown of the assumptions for future elections? Like the South is GOP-some states like Georgia, North Carolina, Texas (And although SW) Arizona are increasingly urbanised and middle class with major and relatively liberal cities in seas of rural republicans, and greater republican inroads into the NE over time. Better understanding that Latino and Black populations are not one block?

I think it depends on the future candidates. Trump potentially expanded the GOP base to include 1) a lot more blue collar union workers, 2) more non-white people, 3) more gay people. All of these traditionally lean Democrat, and #2 is crucial in maintaining control over Texas and the South.

If the candidate in 2024 is seen as the "next 2024," I think we can hold on to most of what Trump has brought us. Ted Cruz, I think, has potential to be that guy. Maybe Matt Goetz or Candace Owens are longshots, though I don't know is Ms Owens is interested in running for office.

If the GOP is our typical, gutless self, and we revert back to an establishment Swamp Rat in 2024, most of what Trump has done to expand the base will have been a waste.

JackFish said:
Tummer said:

Suck it.

You may not be a racist, bigot, white supremasist yourself, but you seem to be quite happy supporting and voting for one.

I'm not, and no, I wouldn't support a bigot.

Which is why I didn't vote for Joe My Mentor Was A KKK Grand Wizard, I Resisted Integration Because I Didn't Want My Kids Growing Up In A Racial Jungle, And Marriage Is Between A Man And A Woman Biden.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back