• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

nyc_swans said:
Cast a vote for Biden even though I am no fan of his. Relieved it seems we're getting rid of Trump, but there are very few positives to take if your interest is in really improving the country. America is a disaster. The fact that Trump was so competitive despite everything just shows you how brainwashed so many people in this country are.

Hope it's at least entertaining to some of you.

No, its not entertaining, its extremely saddening what has happened to what many would have said was the shining leader of the democratic world only a few years ago. I think of all the thousands of american servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend democracy in the Second World War. No doubt Trump would call them 'losers'. Shame on the 67 million Americans who have defiled the memory of those brave people by voting for a fascist to be president. Shame on all of them.

What baffles me is the people who stick up for him are passionate americans who revere their service men and women, if I was an american and served in the forces I would be disgusted with his 'loser' comment about the late great john mccain.

Its ironic that the brave brave sir donald couldnt wait to join the vietnam war effort, oh wait a minute 🤔

Pegojack said:
nyc_swans said:
Cast a vote for Biden even though I am no fan of his. Relieved it seems we're getting rid of Trump, but there are very few positives to take if your interest is in really improving the country. America is a disaster. The fact that Trump was so competitive despite everything just shows you how brainwashed so many people in this country are.

Hope it's at least entertaining to some of you.

No, its not entertaining, its extremely saddening what has happened to what many would have said was the shining leader of the democratic world only a few years ago. I think of all the thousands of american servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend democracy in the Second World War. No doubt Trump would call them 'losers'. Shame on the 67 million Americans who have defiled the memory of those brave people by voting for a fascist to be president. Shame on all of them.
Nobody believes that bullsh1t.

That came from The Atlantic, a highly biased publication owned by a major Democrat donor, quoted "unnamed" sources.

Meanwhile, dozens of NAMED people who were there when he allegedly said it, including John Bolton who hated Trump enough to write a book trashing him, all say it was a lie.

Tummer said:
Pegojack said:
Nobody believes that bullsh1t.

That came from The Atlantic, a highly biased publication owned by a major Democrat donor, quoted "unnamed" sources.

Meanwhile, dozens of NAMED people who were there when he allegedly said it, including John Bolton who hated Trump enough to write a book trashing him, all say it was a lie.

Tummer here pretending that Trump doesn’t have a history of denigrating the military. In any decent country, this incident would’ve ended a political career but you made him president. State of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/us/politics/donald-trump-khizr-khan-wife-ghazala.html

Tummer said:
JackFish said:
You may not be a racist, bigot, white supremasist yourself, but you seem to be quite happy supporting and voting for one.

I'm not, and no, I wouldn't support a bigot.

Which is why I didn't vote for Joe My Mentor Was A KKK Grand Wizard, I Resisted Integration Because I Didn't Want My Kids Growing Up In A Racial Jungle, And Marriage Is Between A Man And A Woman Biden.

Well you are supporting a bigot. The only person your successfully fooling with your lies is yourself.

Does your guys new Supreme Court justice believe in marriage equality? Will be interesting to see how that one pans out.

Who did David Duke endorse again?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-trump-david-duke-tucker-carlson-election-2020-a9609491.html

The problem is there’s no debate anymore. Just a slanging match of ‘your candidate is shitter than mine because he/she has done X’. No wonder the left and right are growing apart and countries are divided. It seems that Biden is mostly offering ‘not being Trump’ as a policy, and people think that this kind of rhetoric will persuade Trump voters to vote differently?

Debate the policies for crying out loud.

AceJack said:
Tummer said:
I'm not, and no, I wouldn't support a bigot.

Which is why I didn't vote for Joe My Mentor Was A KKK Grand Wizard, I Resisted Integration Because I Didn't Want My Kids Growing Up In A Racial Jungle, And Marriage Is Between A Man And A Woman Biden.

Well you are supporting a bigot. The only person your successfully fooling with your lies is yourself.

Does your guys new Supreme Court justice believe in marriage equality? Will be interesting to see how that one pans out.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kkk-trump-david-duke-tucker-carlson-election-2020-a9609491.html

A record-shattering number of people of color voted Republican in 2020, solely because of Donald Trump.

That is a fact. And that must have you baffled, Ace, since you've led the charge around here to brand me as a White Supremacist.

But I'm sure you think you understand better than they do what's really going on in America from your room thousands of miles away. Because "they ain't Black" if they voted for Trump, amiright?

And DJT disavowed David Dukes support back in 2016.

When is Joe Biden going to disavow the support of white supremacist Richard Spencer, Ace?

For that matter, when is Biden going to apologize for all the great things he has said about his OWN MENTOR, the late KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd?

Tummer said:
A record-shattering number of people of color voted Republican in 2020, solely because of Donald Trump.

That is a fact.

Wow, truly amazing that he increased his share of the black vote from 8% at the last election to 11%. Regan won 14% of the black vote in 1980, by the way. So yes more people might have voted for Trump but his share is still going to be lower.

Tummer said:
For that matter, when is Biden going to apologize for all the great things he has said about his OWN MENTOR, the late KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd?

Don't believe everything you read on facebook dude.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9545480195

Are you going to defend Trump's latest tweets calling for them to stop counting votes too?

Tummer said:
AceJack said:

That is a fact. And that must have you baffled, Ace, since you've led the charge around here to brand me as a White Supremacist.

But I'm sure you think you understand better than they do what's really going on in America from your room thousands of miles away. Because "they ain't Black" if they voted for Trump, amiright?

Ooooofff you’re taking this well but I absolutely love your ability to totally disregard every single aspect of Trumps character that is flawed and project it onto “the leftists” :lol:

Turn-up is out across the board which is only a good thing for democracy as far as I’m concerned. It’s a shame the person you voted for doesn’t agree and is trying to stop the American people from having their say. It’s not like Trump said he was going to try and get the votes of your countrymen thrown away if they didn’t go his way, apart from all the times he did immediately before the election. And you still voted for him.

Don’t like how I brand you? Suck it up snowflake. Maybe try and change the views of your fellow posters with words and actions that would make them less inclined to think you’re aren’t actually a massive danger.

AceJack said:
Don’t like how I brand you? Suck it up snowflake. Maybe try and change the views of your fellow posters with words and actions that would make them less inclined to think you’re aren’t actually a massive danger.

By constantly pointing all the positive things Trump has done for marginalized groups, such as African Americans and homosexuals (particularly those in nations where homosexuality is criminalized), that is exactly what I'm doing.

It just doesn't fit your very narrow narrative, Snowflake.

Peak crazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUd7E3KUnTg

It's closer than most are saying, it's literally down to Nevada

If Trump wins that then he sails through and pips Biden at the post.

:mrgreen:
JustJack said:
It's closer than most are saying, it's literally down to Nevada

If Trump wins that then he sails through and pips Biden at the post.

Not sure how you get that. Trump absolutely has a legitimate shot at winning this election but there’s a long way to go in Pennsylvania where Biden is favoured to take the lead, they are still confident in Arizona, and Georgia is anyone’s guess.

Trump basically has to overperform to win the states that are left but all Biden needs is Penn.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back