• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

exiledclaseboy said:
Trump has won Pennsylvania. Well he hasn’t, although he might, but he seems to be working on the basis that if he says it out loud it’ll come true.

In his head he has won it.

Doesnt matter what the results say

We beat Brentford last night, in fact we didn't. We didn't play them as we beat them and Fulham in the play offs. We are playing Leicester City at the Liberty on Saturday lunchtime.

Monty said:
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1324082248329646094

Somebody posted on the other board a pre-election clip of Bernie Sanders with an eerily prescient view of what Trump might do.

Excellent speech from Biden a short while ago; very measured, very presidential.
Laying it on the line for the man baby without mentioning his name.

JackSomething said:
Monty said:
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1324082248329646094

Somebody posted on the other board a pre-election clip of Bernie Sanders with an eerily prescient view of what Trump might do.

Almost to the letter what happened.

Anyone watching Sky News. Fuck me Guliani (aka Quasimodo) has some chutzpah

Trump thinks he can stop games at half time when he’s in the lead and games where he isn’t must continue until he is.

You can see why he befriended the leaders of Russia and North Korea early in his Presidency. He was picking up tips on how to “win” elections.

I know this isn't really a political term or anything like that but its fair to say that Trump is just a bit of a bellend

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Good thanks. Just been mega busy.

No. I don’t think I will. I had a quick peak earlier today and I see that Dimi is back. Funny though it is to engage Dimi from time to time I’m knackered from the past few weeks so can’t be bothered at the moment. I did skim read the presidential thread on there and laughed quite a few times.

I don't think you're missing much even apart from that crackpot. I had a quick look at who was online during the match at the weekend, and there were 9 users (well 8 excluding me). It doesn't seem to serve much purpose now other than for the very few that feel happy there and don't want the change.The new mod seems to be putting in a lot of effort though; he just needs an audience.

Meanwhile on the other board...

https://twitter.com/nick_pettigrew/status/1324106707375673347?s=21

J_B said:
Trump thinks he can stop games at half time when he’s in the lead and games where he isn’t must continue until he is.

You can see why he befriended the leaders of Russia and North Korea early in his Presidency. He was picking up tips on how to “win” elections.

Fergie time!

Cast a vote for Biden even though I am no fan of his. Relieved it seems we're getting rid of Trump, but there are very few positives to take if your interest is in really improving the country. America is a disaster. The fact that Trump was so competitive despite everything just shows you how brainwashed so many people in this country are.

Hope it's at least entertaining to some of you.

With Michigan now called for Biden, he just needs to hold his lead in Nevada and Arizona to get to 270, making Pennsylvania irrelevant to the overall result. Nevada have reversed a decision not to reveal any more results until tomorrow and have now said there will be a result tonight. Not sure about Arizona.

Obviously the man-baby isn't going to concede and the country will be dragged through a recount in Wisconsin and whatever legal challenges his team concocts.

Will all eventually lead to Biden still being President, with an even more broken America the result. Yet still his acolytes will think he's done a great job and the Democrats will have stolen the election. Iesu Mawr.

nyc_swans said:
Cast a vote for Biden even though I am no fan of his. Relieved it seems we're getting rid of Trump, but there are very few positives to take if your interest is in really improving the country. America is a disaster. The fact that Trump was so competitive despite everything just shows you how brainwashed so many people in this country are.

Hope it's at least entertaining to some of you.

UK won’t be far behind. Plans to create a GB new channel modelled on Fox TV for the „unheard voices“.

https://twitter.com/TheActofUnion/status/1324076009818390530 :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back