• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Surely you can't keep going all night 123 mate?
I reckon you'll be burnt out by 7 at this rate 🤔🔥

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
You would, a polite statement you should always respect another persons viewpoint.

I’ve no respect for anti vaxx conspiracy theorists.

4 weeks of not being able to go to pubs, restaurants, get on planes, go on holiday or go to the football and all these little anti vaxx types will be lining up with their arm out pleading to be done. With any luck, we will make them all wait for a few months while we give away all of our spare doses to the developing world for free. That would make me laugh a lot. A person in Namibia or Rwanda getting jack123’s dose that he’s turned down while he has to stay inside for a few months for being so stupid.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Didn’t call you stupid before you started. You don’t half make stuff up. You sound like a little whiny child. Making stuff up to tell tales to the teacher while pinching another kid behind teacher’s back. Stupid little bully I suspect.

Yes you did, you patronised me..

No I didn’t. Stop lying.

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Just because. Because if anyone has taken the vax, that is their prerogative. I do not need somebody preaching to me the right and wrongs, I would never do that to them.

You always seem to preach when it comes to BLM, Antifa, Marxists, Extintion Rebellion and many others so I find it hilarious that you say that he should repect others viewpnts.

I am not preaching at all, go throunform thegh the posts. All I have said is I'm not taking the vax, and also I did not them.

Couple of observations

1. The vaccines are not in trial as they have been approved for use in the UK by the appropriate authorities

2. The AZ vaccine causes no greater number of blood clots in a vaccinated population than would normally be expected

3. Some healthy 24 year olds will have been vaccinated e.g. those that work on the front line in the NHS or in care homes. My daughter is 26 and healthy and she's had it because she works in the NHS in cancer clinical trials

4. Not taking the vaccine does not just affect the person who declines it. If there are too many in the population who don't take it then Coivid-19 will circulate for longer increasing the likelihood of vaccine resistant strains emerging.

5. Why anyone believes anything on Twitter is beyond me

Crack on jack123 and put all of us at risk why don't you.

jack123 said:
DJack said:
You always seem to preach when it comes to BLM, Antifa, Marxists, Extintion Rebellion and many others so I find it hilarious that you say that he should repect others viewpnts.

I am not preaching at all, go throunform thegh the posts. All I have said is I'm not taking the vax, and also I did not them.

Suggesting the use of watercannon against others with a viewpoint contrary to yours is OK then?

jack123 said:
DJack said:
Why is that?

Just because. Because if anyone has taken the vax, that is their prerogative. I do not need somebody preaching to me the right and wrongs, I would never do that to them.

No one would have given a moment’s thought to whether or not you had been vaccinated unless you’d made a big fuss about how ‘edgy’ you were being in not only not having one but also making sure no one else could have that dose that day. People up and down this country have put their lives at risk every day for the last year in hospitals, supermarkets, delivery drivers, posties, steel workers, utility companies etc etc etc so that absolute morons like you can throw it all in their faces because you think it makes you more ‘interesting’. Pathetic little nonentity.

They are on trial, for the next 2 years mate. Edited: in reply to legoman

legoman said:
Couple of observations

1. The vaccines are not in trial as they have been approved for use in the UK by the appropriate authorities

2. The AZ vaccine causes no greater number of blood clots in a vaccinated population than would normally be expected

3. Some healthy 24 year olds will have been vaccinated e.g. those that work on the front line in the NHS or in care homes. My daughter is 26 and healthy and she's had it because she works in the NHS in cancer clinical trials

4. Not taking the vaccine does not just affect the person who declines it. If there are too many in the population who don't take it then Coivid-19 will circulate for longer increasing the likelihood of vaccine resistant strains emerging.

Nicely summed up.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:

No one would have given a moment’s thought to whether or not you had been vaccinated unless you’d made a big fuss about how ‘edgy’ you were being in not only not having one but also making sure no one else could have that dose that day. People up and down this country have put their lives at risk every day for the last year in hospitals, supermarkets, delivery drivers, posties, steel workers, utility companies etc etc etc so that absolute morons like you can throw it all in their faces because you think it makes you more ‘interesting’. Pathetic little nonentity.

Where is my sarnie?

Fireboy said:
Yep he's definitely on the grog early.

And judging by his repeated request for a sandwhich I would surmise that he is one sandwhich short of a picnic...

legoman said:
Couple of observations

Did your daughter spend years of training to do that or did she do it properly and spend a couple of hours on Twitter instead?

Fireboy said:
Yep he's definitely on the grog early.

I'm worried he's started off too early though.
I can't see him going much past 7 at this rate, he's definitely peaking too soon 🤔

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back