• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
Yes it does, have you not seen the video of Hancock squirming when asked about deaths within a few weeks after taking the vaccine, Not that it matters, but there are some really nasty side effects to any vaccine, I was reading an article the other day, a perfectly fit 24 year old Italian died not long after having the vaccination, I don't get my info from the msm, I get it from twitter, and other sources, and I consider myself slightly intelligent , and I just know we are being lied too.

Thanks jack123. That has genuinely made me laugh. Slightly intelligent?

Hi there Darling, could you make us a sandwich please.. :D

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Ok you've convinced me, the 24 year old Italian bloke passing away obviously down to having the vaccine is all the evidence I need.

I'm cancelling my 2nd jab!!

Thanks 123 👍

I don't give a hoot what you do my friend, the point I was making is that ECB should not mention serious illness or worse to try and make a point, as you have noted from my posts I'm not having it, but I would never try to persuade somebody else of what they choose.

Actually, you stated you might have it.
Did you not say that. My friend.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
This is strange, 123 is making himself look a fool but in the afternoon, has he started on the loony juice early?

I'm having one of those days, do you wish to engage? What's your opinion?

I'm sorry I can't atm as my sides are still splitting after your 'slightly intelligent' comment.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’d say “thanks. I also hope I don’t get blood clots but it’s unlikely because the vaccine doesn’t cause blood clots”.

Yes it does, have you not seen the video of Hancock squirming when asked about deaths within a few weeks after taking the vaccine, Not that it matters, but there are some really nasty side effects to any vaccine, I was reading an article the other day, a perfectly fit 24 year old Italian died not long after having the vaccination, I don't get my info from the msm, I get it from twitter, and other sources, and I consider myself slightly intelligent , and I just know we are being lied too.

Italy is struggling to roll out the vaccine along with much of Europe. Perfectly fit 24 year old Italians haven’t been vaccinated. Perfectly fit 24 year olds here are nowhere near being vaccinated even though we’re miles ahead of Italy on vaccinations.

Clearly a load of utter bullsh1t.

If you’d given it even the slightest original thought you might have come to that conclusion yourself. Instead, you believe some clown on Twitter.

Think about it.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Thanks jack123. That has genuinely made me laugh. Slightly intelligent?

I tell you something, I’ve made sandwiches out of things that are more intelligent than you.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Or they just assumed that most sane, responsible members of the public would want to be included in a mass vaccination programme that will help protect the most vulnerable in society.

Anyway, crack on kid, no doubt, one day in your hour of need, you will gladly reach out for help from the very people that you are now treating with total contempt.

Once it's finished it's trial period, I may then participate.

Until then, I'm out.

It's very interesting absorbing some of the replies on here, ecb in particular.
BUMP

So, you definitely out, or maybe in 🤔

J_B said:
jack123 said:

Italy is struggling to roll out the vaccine along with much of Europe. Perfectly fit 24 year old Italians haven’t been vaccinated. Perfectly fit 24 year olds here are nowhere near being vaccinated even though we’re miles ahead of Italy on vaccinations.

If you’d given it even the slightest original thought you might have come to that conclusion yourself. Instead, you believe some clown on Twitter.

Think about it.

I was just using that as an example, there are thousands more. The point is you provavvers seem quite happy to say this and that, but the bottom line is ITS STILL IN TRIAL.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:

I tell you something, I’ve made sandwiches out of things that are more intelligent than you.

i doubt that very much.. Add to the subject or just go and do some ironing darling.

jack123 said:
J_B said:

Think about it.

I was just using that as an example, there are thousands more. The point is you provavvers seem quite happy to say this and that, but the bottom line is ITS STILL IN TRIAL.

You were using a clear lie as an example? It isn’t an example, it’s made up lies by anti vax people who rope in mugs with their ridiculous stories that the gullible believe.

No perfectly fit 24 year olds have been vaccinated. None.

jack123 said:
J_B said:

Think about it.

It's not in trial though you buffon 😂

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
It's not in trial though you buffon 😂

it is, research it.. 2 years left, don't call me a buffoon again either.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

i doubt that very much.. Add to the subject or just go and do some ironing darling.

The fact you’ve had to edit that post suggests not.

Do you feel more manly though saying that sort of thing? Do the more successful alpha men laugh at you so often that having a go at women is the only thing which makes you feel a bit less second rate? Wimp.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back