• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Darran said:
jack123 said:
i doubt that very much.. Add to the subject or just go and do some ironing darling.

She has she opened a tin of salmon last week.

Salmon? I had some cucumber earlier today. That would give him a run for his money.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
i doubt that very much.. Add to the subject or just go and do some ironing darling.

The fact you’ve had to edit that post suggests not.

Do you feel more manly though saying that sort of thing? Do the more successful alpha men laugh at you so often that having a go at women is the only thing which makes you feel a bit less second rate? Wimp.

The edit was just something missed out in typing. Alpha Men who are they?

I will say it's ok for you to call me stupid, yet one little snipe at you and full on feminist, you are not the intellectual poster you proclaim to be.

Anyway where is my sarnie?

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
I'm having one of those days, do you wish to engage? What's your opinion?

I'm sorry I can't atm as my sides are still splitting after your 'slightly intelligent' comment.

OK, Mr never says ferk all, in case offends, and I have seen your photo big bloke why worry?

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I'm sorry I can't atm as my sides are still splitting after your 'slightly intelligent' comment.

OK, Mr never says ferk all, in case offends, and I have seen your photo big bloke why worry?

You having a meltdown or something kid ... 🤔

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

You having a meltdown or something kid ... 🤔

No, just asking fb why he makes the little snipes.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
The fact you’ve had to edit that post suggests not.

Do you feel more manly though saying that sort of thing? Do the more successful alpha men laugh at you so often that having a go at women is the only thing which makes you feel a bit less second rate? Wimp.

I will say it's ok for you to call me stupid, yet one little snipe at you and full on feminist, you are not the intellectual poster you proclaim to be.

Didn’t call you stupid before you started. You don’t half make stuff up. You sound like a little whiny child. Making stuff up to tell tales to the teacher while pinching another kid behind teacher’s back. Stupid little bully I suspect.

DJack said:
jack123 said:
You would, a polite statement you should always respect another persons viewpoint.

Why is that?

Just because. Because if anyone has taken the vax, that is their prerogative. I do not need somebody preaching to me the right and wrongs, I would never do that to them.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:

Didn’t call you stupid before you started. You don’t half make stuff up. You sound like a little whiny child. Making stuff up to tell tales to the teacher while pinching another kid behind teacher’s back. Stupid little bully I suspect.

Yes you did, you patronised me..

jack123 said:
DJack said:
Why is that?

Just because. Because if anyone has taken the vax, that is their prerogative. I do not need somebody preaching to me the right and wrongs, I would never do that to them.

You always seem to preach when it comes to BLM, Antifa, Marxists, Extintion Rebellion and many others so I find it hilarious that you say that he should repect others viewpoints.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back