• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
No one would have given a moment’s thought to whether or not you had been vaccinated unless you’d made a big fuss about how ‘edgy’ you were being in not only not having one but also making sure no one else could have that dose that day. People up and down this country have put their lives at risk every day for the last year in hospitals, supermarkets, delivery drivers, posties, steel workers, utility companies etc etc etc so that absolute morons like you can throw it all in their faces because you think it makes you more ‘interesting’. Pathetic little nonentity.

Where is my sarnie?

Bless. You could make one yourself if only they’d allow you anywhere near a knife.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
Where is my sarnie?

Bless. You could make one yourself if only they’d allow you anywhere near a knife.

His "slight intellect" is razor sharp though... :lol:

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
Yep he's definitely on the grog early.

Unfortunately for me not yet, I anticipate first refreshment around 20.30

Nice one, im going to get my popcorn and settle down for the show.

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:
Yep he's definitely on the grog early.

I'm worried he's started off too early though.
I can't see him going much past 7 at this rate, he's definitely peaking too soon 🤔

Do not worry my friend, I am here to stay, and I will call out the charlatans who try to bully anybody.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
I'm worried he's started off too early though.
I can't see him going much past 7 at this rate, he's definitely peaking too soon 🤔

Do not worry my friend, I am here to stay, and I will call out the charlatans who try to bully anybody.

bravo.jpg

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
Unfortunately for me not yet, I anticipate first refreshment around 20.30

Nice one, im going to get my popcorn and settle down for the show.

You should not eat popcorn, I have seen your photo try rice my friend,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back