• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
The state of play is nobody likes the
truth, we will be in this situation forever, I am what I am, and i will always protect you,

So, not drinking till 8.30 aye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
't

First can cracked!! I lie,I have been drinking since mid-dayI

If I have offended you I am sorry.. I am not a brave man at all, something's going to give, I can't stand it anymore.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
Alas its true because unlike you I do not lie.

Bollox you are 38 all day long.

35 honest, ok I lied about the tapeworm but alot of people say I have one because I eat and drink what I want, I've put on about a stone since I finished rugby 11 years ago and I am a sveltelike 15 stones nowhere near as fit though.

Ok ive come clean, so whats your reasons for lying then?

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
So, not drinking till 8.30 aye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
't

First can cracked!! I lie,I have been drinking since mid-dayI

If I have offended you I am sorry.. I am not a brave man at all, something's going to give, I can't stand it anymore.

You haven't offended me kid, nobody needs to be brave.

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:
Bloody hell mate, I bet that wasn't nice.

Nah it wasn't to be honest, didn't know I had it, passed it myself, that's the 80's for you 😔

I bet it wasn't mate, as I've said in another post alot of people say I've got one because I can eat and drink what I like without putting weight on.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

35 honest, ok I lied about the tapeworm but alot of people say I have one because I eat and drink what I want, I've put on about a stone since I finished rugby 11 years ago and I am a sveltelike 15 stones nowhere near as fit though.

you 3

No way are
you 35 inches.

I am not lying, unless you have lost a fair bit of weight, my weight prediction, waist size is correct.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

Yeah 35" at your weight, load of bolloxyou lying twat

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:

you 3

No way are
you 35 inches.

I am not lying, unless you have lost a fair bit of weight, my weight prediction, waist size is correct.

Ok then 🤷‍♂️

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
I'm glad you emerged, you ever cooked a rosti?

Yeah, the key to a good rosti is to get as much moisture as you can out of the spuds.

Would i have to use King Edwards or Maris Piper yo get the best results?

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:
Yeah, the key to a good rosti is to get as much moisture as you can out of the spuds.

Not sure it matters, but you definitely need to get the potato wrapped in a tea towel and draw out the moisture.

You knocking up a rosti then?

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Not sure it matters, but you definitely need to get the potato wrapped in a tea towel and draw out the moisture.

Yea..

Hour prep time looks a bloody joke.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Yea..

Hour prep time looks a bloody joke.

Served with what?

Estima are a wonderful variety of potato.
Great for topping a fish pie

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back