• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
35 honest, ok I lied about the tapeworm but alot of people say I have one because I eat and drink what I want, I've put on about a stone since I finished rugby 11 years ago and I am a sveltelike 15 stones nowhere near as fit though.

Ok ive come clean, so whats your reasons for lying then?

Yeah 35" at your weight, load of bolloxyou lying twat

There is absolutely no need for that.

There are several posters on this site who know me well, they will say that I am a sveltelike adonis with a granite twat chin and a small beer belly.

You twat 😉

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and by the way not showing up for your vaccine appointment is fine, that’s your choice. Not telling them in advance meaning they couldn’t give the appointment to someone else makes you an absolute wan*ker.

Rubbish. The onus is not on me, normal scenario with nhs appointments is you have to phone to confirm you are attending, for the vaccine it's the other way around.

Well being as most people have the good sense to get the jab they’re not really expecting 60 odd million phon calls to confirm are they? No, just a few from some thick non-attendees.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Rubbish. The onus is not on me, normal scenario with nhs appointments is you have to phone to confirm you are attending, for the vaccine it's the other way around.

Well being as most people have the good sense to get the jab they’re not really expecting 60 odd million phon calls to confirm are they? No, just a few from some thick non-attendees.

How about f u c k off and you do not not have a clue what you are talking about.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

How about f u c k off and you do not not have a clue what you are talking about.

Get the jab kid, it doesn't hurt honest 👍💉 😎

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

I agree, I was the only one on our watch who didn't get ill after it 😁

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’d say “thanks. I also hope I don’t get blood clots but it’s unlikely because the vaccine doesn’t cause blood clots”.

Yes it does, have you not seen the video of Hancock squirming when asked about deaths within a few weeks after taking the vaccine, Not that it matters, but there are some really nasty side effects to any vaccine, I was reading an article the other day, a perfectly fit 24 year old Italian died not long after having the vaccination, I don't get my info from the msm, I get it from twitter, and other sources, and I consider myself slightly intelligent , and I just know we are being lied too.

I can definitely confirm that you are not slightly intelligent. 👍🏻

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Fuck the v\ax, anybody that says any different is a f u c
Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Get the jab kid, it doesn't hurt honest 👍💉 😎 Nah fuck the vax..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back