• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:
If you really want to know im 35'' waist but I'm 6' 4'' and 15 stones so as you can imagine popcorn wouldn't touch me as I've got a tapeworm that looks after my figure.

Funnily enough, I actually had a tapeworm when I was about 14 🤦‍♂️

Bloody hell mate, I bet that wasn't nice.

6 foot 4 and 15 stones.
Do you wear a headband, have sideburns and smoke rollies and pack down at No.8???

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Funnily enough, I actually had a tapeworm when I was about 14 🤦‍♂️

Bloody hell mate, I bet that wasn't nice.

Nah it wasn't to be honest, didn't know I had it, passed it myself, that's the 80's for you 😔

Experiment nearly done, first thoughts bunch of bloody fascists. But i will persevere.

Crikey, and to think that Phil bumped the 1,2,3 thread as a means of passing the boredom blues that come with the international break.

Who needs a 1,2,3 thread when you've got a Jack123 thread to keep things ticking over.

jack123 said:
Experiment nearly done, first thoughts bunch of bloody fascists. But i will persevere.

So, are you definitely not having the vaccine, or maybe having the vaccine kid?

Just to clarify like 👍

Cooperman said:
Crikey, and to think that Phil bumped the 1,2,3 thread as a means of passing the boredom blues that come with the international break.

Who needs a 1,2,3 thread when you've got a Jack123 thread to keep things ticking over.

The state of play is nobody likes the
truth, we will be in this situation forever, I am what I am, and i will always protect you,

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

truth, we will be in this situation forever, I am what I am, and i will always protect you,

:lol: WTF are you on about?

Cooperman said:

I'm glad you emerged, you ever cooked a rosti?

Cooperman said:

exiledclaseboy said:
sainthelens said:
Anyone else feel rough after the jab? Had mine Thursday thought they'd fckn injected me WITH covid.
Just coming round now.

Seems pretty random as to how it affects people. My mrs was fine but others I know were wiped out for a few days.

My wife's cousin slept for about 11 hours and one of her friends for about 10 hours and my wife was keeping her fingers crossed that the same would happen to her as she has sleeping problems, but absolutely nothing. She was gutted.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

So, not drinking till 8.30 aye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Yeah, the key to a good rosti is to get as much moisture as you can out of the spuds.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back