• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
I will get in touch if they contact me again, on reflection I should have let them know.

Is the right answer.

Quite surprised by this, the news just published ons data for vaccine uptake for the over 70s from 8 december to 11 march, Black African community 58.8%, and 91.3% White British.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:
That's an incredible volume of non attendance, I had imagined (& hoped) it to be well into single digit numbers.

We can all say what we like about the handling of the pandemic but the one united thought we should all have is with regards to the truly outstanding way in which the authorities have organised the vaccine deployment. And yet here we are with a large proportion of the country sticking two fingers up in return.

Jack123 - do the right thing and go and get it done. As an absolute minimum please have the decency to let them know that you are not available on that particular day. You won't get third degree via e-mail.

I will get in touch if they contact me again, on reflection I should have let them know.

F*cking moron.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:
That's an incredible volume of non attendance, I had imagined (& hoped) it to be well into single digit numbers.

We can all say what we like about the handling of the pandemic but the one united thought we should all have is with regards to the truly outstanding way in which the authorities have organised the vaccine deployment. And yet here we are with a large proportion of the country sticking two fingers up in return.

Jack123 - do the right thing and go and get it done. As an absolute minimum please have the decency to let them know that you are not available on that particular day. You won't get third degree via e-mail.

If you change your mind just phone them up
I think you will before the end of the year

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:

I think a lot will change their mind once the penny drops that they'll be spending thier holidays in Blighty for the foreseeable, unless they can produce evidence of vaccination or medical exemption 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Best_loser said:

I think a lot will change their mind once the penny drops that they'll be spending thier holidays in Blighty for the foreseeable, unless they can produce evidence of vaccination or medical exemption 👍

Yep.

I bet many of those 28% were clapping the NHS every Thursday. Hypocritical morons.

jack123 said:
DJack said:
Did she stop phoning the ambulance or stop hitting you around the head ?

We all want to know!

I made that up, due to drink!

I would like to say sorry to fireboy for the waist comment, sorry to lisa for the sarnie and ironing comment, and also darran for calling him fat, think it's time to knock the drink on the head.

Where's my apology then dipshit?

I would happily have my appointment tomorrow but have to wait for all these people to just not bother to turn up when its their turn and then come to me later on.

If you dont want the vaccine, call up and free up the space for someone that does, its common civility and common sense

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
I made that up, due to drink!

I would like to say sorry to fireboy for the waist comment, sorry to lisa for the sarnie and ironing comment, and also darran for calling him fat, think it's time to knock the drink on the head.

Where's my apology then dipshit?

I apologise.

Swanjaxs said:
Best_loser said:

I think it may be a bit more than that, looks like a domestic passport is on the cards, which I'm thinking will be needed to get into events, pubs, and so on.

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1376614603510140928

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I think it may be a bit more than that, looks like a domestic passport is on the cards, which I'm thinking will be needed to get into events, pubs, and so on.

Absolutely, it really is going to be very restrictive for anyone choosing not to get vaccinated. Unfortunate for those that decide not to get involved, but the health and safety of the majority of the population must come first.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Absolutely, it really is going to be very restrictive for anyone choosing not to get vaccinated. Unfortunate for those that decide not to get involved, but the health and safety of the majority of the population must come first.

I think the take up rate will drop way below 50% as they go lower down the age groups. The younger ones were always told the disease would not affect them.

I was very surprised at the take up rate of the over 70's, I really thought it would be close to 100%, nearly 10% did not take it, that must be thousands?

Saying that, that was for White British, the rest of the groups were between 59-70 odd percent.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I think the take up rate will drop way below 50% as they go lower down the age groups. The younger ones were always told the disease would not affect them.

I was very surprised at the take up rate of the over 70's, I really thought it would be close to 100%, nearly 10% did not take it, that must be thousands?

I think the take up rate amongst the lower age group will be very high to be honest, especially when they realise they won't be able to go to Magaluf or go and get shìtfaced down Wind St on a weekend 🤔

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

I think the take up rate amongst the lower age group will be very high to be honest, especially when they realise they won't be able to go to Magaluf or go and get shìtfaced down Wind St on a weekend 🤔

Well that's one thing, I certainly would not like to see, I think the youngsters mental health has suffered terribly the last year, and for them to then be more or less forced into something which they may not want, is not on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back