• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Same mush, In fact i did a 40k ride on Peloton, rapped from head to toe in black bin liners after my jab!

Some right pussys about nowadays 💪

Is that it, I did a marathon wearing my wife knickers, my feet were ok but the knickers were riding right up my crease.

Your stiffy pulled them in tight... :shock:

:lol:

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
, I told her stop

:lol: what did you smash your head on?

Does not matter, blood pouring from my head, missis about to phone the ambulance I said f*****g Stop, and she did.

Did she stop phoning the ambulance or stop hitting you around the head ?

We all want to know!

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Does not matter, blood pouring from my head, missis about to phone the ambulance I said f*****g Stop, and she did.

We all want to know!

I made that up, due to drink!

I would like to say sorry to fireboy for the waist comment, sorry to lisa for the sarnie and ironing comment, and also darran for calling him fat, think it's time to knock the drink on the head.

jack123 said:
DJack said:

We all want to know!

I would like to say sorry to fireboy for the waist comment, sorry to lisa for the sarnie and ironing comment, and also darran for calling him fat, think it's time to knock the drink on the head.

No need to apologise to me - it was the funniest thread on here for a while.

jack123 said:
DJack said:

We all want to know!

What do you drink butt ?

jack123 said:
DJack said:

We all want to know!

What about the rosti?

I’m gonna go beserk if you made that up as well.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

What about the rosti?

I’m gonna go beserk if you made that up as well.

🤣🤣🤣

Trampie said:
jack123 said:

What do you drink butt ?

Absinthe 😁👍

jack123 said:
DJack said:

We all want to know!

No probs from me mate, it was a laugh.

And btw I really am a 35 waist 😁

Lots of wan*kers like 123 around.

https://twitter.com/swanseabaynhs/status/1376561122313170947?s=21

Fireboy said:
Trampie said:
What do you drink butt ?

Absinthe 😁👍

I was going to give that a go, but it seems to have disappeared from Tesco’s shelves. After necking some I visualised myself walking around on my knees and going down the Moulin Rouge to paint a dancer or two.

exiledclaseboy said:

That's an incredible volume of non attendance, I had imagined (& hoped) it to be well into single digit numbers.

We can all say what we like about the handling of the pandemic but the one united thought we should all have is with regards to the truly outstanding way in which the authorities have organised the vaccine deployment. And yet here we are with a large proportion of the country sticking two fingers up in return.

Jack123 - do the right thing and go and get it done. As an absolute minimum please have the decency to let them know that you are not available on that particular day. You won't get third degree via e-mail.

exiledclaseboy said:

Shocking figure.

In all honesty you'll probably find that most of these no-shows would take the vaccine if you turned up at thier home and administered it.
Most of them can't be bothered to get off thier arses to go to the vaccination sites.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That's an incredible volume of non attendance, I had imagined (& hoped) it to be well into single digit numbers.

We can all say what we like about the handling of the pandemic but the one united thought we should all have is with regards to the truly outstanding way in which the authorities have organised the vaccine deployment. And yet here we are with a large proportion of the country sticking two fingers up in return.

Jack123 - do the right thing and go and get it done. As an absolute minimum please have the decency to let them know that you are not available on that particular day. You won't get third degree via e-mail.

I will get in touch if they contact me again, on reflection I should have let them know.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back