• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's hope Martin agrees to a mutual parting of the ways this summer like Cooper, or we'll be stuck watching this shit for another season.

If RM isn't gone after today then I don't know what to say.

Curtis can talk all he wants about us deserving something but you have to create chances to deserve something out of the game and we didn't create enough, simple as.

They stepped it up in the second half and once again RM just watches it happen rather than making changes early including leaving the in form attacking midfielder on the bench and leaving him there.

I warned you all. I warned you. A club with aspirations to challenge for promotion doesn’t appoint a bloke who did nothing with MK Dons.

He has to go tonight. Bring in Pochettino.

Get rid of him now we're in trouble if not this year definitely next shambles of a club

A thoroughly thrilling and entertaining game, no way we should of lost, we where clearly head and shoulders above them. Unlucky Russell and the lads but we'll smash the playoffs

Cut the guy some slack. How's he supposed to beat a team with 11 players still on the pitch with this young side.

Roger said:
I warned you all. I warned you. A club with aspirations to challenge for promotion doesn’t appoint a bloke who did nothing with MK Dons.

He has to go tonight. Bring in Pochettino.

Bring in Capuccino

That’s the last straw for me unfortunately, time for him to go now, it’s embarrassing.

Seeing as it appears he is going nowhere, all we can hope for is that some clown of a chairman of another club falls for his BS .
He is simply destroying players . Eg, Whittaker. Here is a lad ,bang in gpfirm,recalled then dumped only to play the odd eight minutes at the end l
And then,they call him rusty or hesitant .
We should be ashamed .
Oxy Fkex brought in and benched.
Ogbeta …nowhere man.
Stevens,never seriously tried .

It stinks of a coach with favourites ,else why would Lati still be with us .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back