• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Coventry City v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Coventry?

• Coventry win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If latibeaudiere and patterson start against Reading I give in. They've been sh*the this week and last.

3swan said:
Easy parking at Coventry Welsh rugby club and a drink in the clubhouse.

Good to know. Last time I went, I parked in one of the stadium car parks. It took me an hour to get out for an evening game.
How far away is the rugby club?

5/10 min walk.

If you come in from the M6 at the big island by the ground you turn right. You'll see a road on the right by the traffic lights. It's up there but can't get there by car as the road is blocked off.

After turning right at the island you go ahead for about 1/4 mile turn right and then have to turn right again which takes you down to the Rugby ground. Easy to get away after the game and was £7.

The walk takes you down the blocked road.

Another plus is you can use their clubhouse and there is food for sale.

The only downside is to check in case they have a game on.

Link below

https://www.facebook.com/cwrfc/

Libertarian said:
Good to know. Last time I went, I parked in one of the stadium car parks. It took me an hour to get out for an evening game.

We parked just off the M6 junction, 15 minute walk back to the car and back onto the motorway within five minutes - ideal.

Libertarian said:

Went to the coach and horses pub on Longworth Rd Chris, about a 10 min walk to the ground through a meandering lane over a canal and railway track, had a couple, no food but they allowed to bring food in from the chippy next door, i loved my chicken kebab but billy didn't really like his battered sausage but ate it 🤣

lidojack said:
I don't even know what to think anymore. We are so crap, then we concede (three in this case) and look like absolute world beaters.

Take the bloody handbrake off from the start.

Yes, take the bloody handbrake off but last week we hadn't even started the frigging engine. 👌

Fireboy said:
Went to the coach and horses pub on Longworth Rd Chris, about a 10 min walk to the ground through a meandering lane over a canal and railway track, had a couple, no food but they allowed to bring food in from the chippy next door, i loved my chicken kebab but billy didn't really like his battered sausage but ate it 🤣

Nice one. Looks easy to get away too

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back