• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official QPR v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3swan said:
Maybe rose tinted glasses but all these years of supporting, this must be the highest number of players I don't want in the team.

Problem is nobody to replace them.

I can’t see it getting any better. Pato and Obafemi frozen out and will be off. They won’t be replaced. Someone will come in for Cooper at some point.

We’ve got weaker year on year since we came down and I can’t see that changing any time soon.

exiledclaseboy said:
The QPR commentators are literally laughing at our 66% possession with absolutely no idea what to do with it all.

They are quite right, take note Russy. “Stats mean nothing, it’s what happens in the box each end that matters”

Swanjaxs said:
So who's turn is it to go under the bus today then 🤔

I’ll happily stick my head under the tyre if it means I never have to watch us again!

Bridgendjack said:
They are quite right, take note Russy. “Stats mean nothing, it’s what happens in the box each end that matters”

Possession
Home35%Away65%
Shots
Home13Away6
Shots on Target
Home3Away0
Corners
Home4Away4
Fouls
Home8Away10

Since HT

Our possession stats have gone up no attempts on goal