• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United?

• Sheff Utd win

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's what we all expected isn't it. No real point getting excited. This is what happens when you play as an over inflated ego-driven narcssistic novice manager demands.

Today I expected a full misery day. Us whelped in football, Wales whanged in the egg and the Cruds spawning a win over Boro. At the moment only the laugh riot up the M4 are giving me any chink of hope.

Don't forget mind we are lucky to have Russ

I read that exact line on Twitter last weekend

Swanjaxs said:
Going to give it until 60 minutes or when the 3rd goes in, whichever comes first ...
I've been looking for a stream, luckily I cant find one🙂👍

I really can’t wait for the season to end. I can’t remember the last time I felt like this - oh wait, this time last season !

We need 3 more wins this season, that is our target.

I don't give a fuck who's in charge to get them.

Wyndham "we're getting better, Ant, getting better" followed by "looking far better now . . . " Want to know what he's on. I need some.

sainthelens said:
For those of a mental disposition, stay off here tonight.

There'll be plenty of a mental disposition I'm sure. It's the nervous disposition buggers I feel sorry for.

Seriously though, could anyone expect different today. I think we'll edge past Blackpool. If not, then it will be carnage and we'll see if 'Swansea loves him more than he will know'. I hope it doesn't come to that, but he's not going to succeed anyway is he? It's just counting out time.

Bluenile said:
Wyndham "we're getting better, Ant, getting better" followed by "looking far better now . . . " Want to know what he's on. I need some.
Wyndham's perpetual optimism is grating

We're saved, Cundle's coming on. NtCham has played over 60 minutes (63).

jacabertawe said:
Wyndham's perpetual optimism is grating

Theres a reason I choose the away commentary - the home one is generally awful interspersed by the occasionsl good commentator

Plus you can never hear the crowd

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back