• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is about as convincing as a Boris Johnson speech is truthful

For those criticising Sorinola defensively, I can point out that as soon as Lati came on at right back they have had like 3 or 4 good opportunities down their left.

bakajack said:
For those criticising Sorinola defensively, I can point out that as soon as Lati came on at right back they have had like 3 or 4 good opportunities down their left.

Missing Jay in midfield.

bakajack said:

Just because he is not as bad as Latabodeofshit does not mean he is any good.

bakajack said:
Lati is about the only player I wouldn't bring on to replace Sory Nola. He has got zero pace.

Pegojack said:
Lati is about the only player I wouldn't bring on to replace Sory Nola. He has got zero pace.

Its almost like we bombed out all our full backs and are playing centre halves as wingbacks.

Libertarian said:

Indeed the anxiety is like a millstone around our necks you can see the players in the second half playing completely differently to the first.

I don't know what to think about that. Great to get 3 points but...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back