• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Blackpool Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackpool ?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blackpool win

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that might have saved us.
We haven't had a kick second half.

What an absolutely moronic challenge when you’re already on a yellow

Ironically that comes from their player handling a bouncing ball from a nothing hoof 25 seconds into the game.

bakajack said:
Ironically that comes from their player handling a bouncing ball from a nothing hoof 25 seconds into the game.

That was their centre half, number 2

JackFish said:
That was their centre half, number 2

Ah my bad :) the lad who got sent off was the one who left one on Grimes halfway through the 1st half?

Sorinola a last ditch sliding tackle's deflection from a second.

Libertarian said:
Looks like RM has asked the players for more of the same, instead of telling them to pick up the tempo and go for it. So we’ve relaxed assuming we’ll get more goals.
Not a great start to this half

Edit: Blackpool down to 10 men. Even more space. Can we make the most of it?

Yep no urgency whatsoever, hopefully our pace in the game will improve now with Joe and Ntcham on, hope so anyway, Sorinola should have made it two, but I think he either scuffed his shot or it was deflected by the Blackpool player.

Niigata Jack said:
Yep no urgency whatsoever, hopefully our pace in the game will improve now with Joe and Ntcham on, hope so anyway, Sorinola should have made it two, but I think he either scuffed his shot or it was deflected by the Blackpool player.

The latter, deflection gave it a little bit of a float which let the keeper get to it.

Quite impressive how we manage to give 10 men so much space

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back