• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
50 goals conceded now, worst in the league. We’ve won one game against 11 men since October and we seem to be getting worse.

I’m more forgiving than most on here about us being in mid table as long as it’s enjoyable, but this is just absolute trash at the moment and we look a lot worse than a mid table tram.

Well that was a bloody hard watch, something needs to change and fast, any ideas chaps🤔

Epaul said:
Oh dear Fisher we are f*****g rotten

League 1 player playing like a league 1 player. See also Sorinola, Darling, Wood. Our recruitment under Russ has been awful. Not that he’s got any money to spend.

legoman said:
Lisa if you're watching on a phone or tablet check your screen time out setting. Move it to the max available and make sure you touch the screen before timeout

Thanks.

Sadly I managed to find another one that worked albeit with Stoke’s commentary.

At what point does even a cash strapped club with a disinterested bunch of idiots owning it decide enough is enough?

It’s been obvious from midway last season that this bloke is a complete charlatan. If we go down, there will be little way back.

Anyone could do better with this team. I’d prefer Russell Grant managing us. Or Russell T Davies (Olchfa boy as well which is a particular plus).

We have, of course, massively improved every single on-field aspect since last year. Apart from attacking, defending and generally putting in any ounce of effort.

It does make you wonder what on earth he'd have to do to get sacked. I fear that the yanks will be content as long as we don't fall into the relegation zone.

backofthenet said:
only one team playing footie in swansea and it's stoke

never thought i'd ever say that, out loud, in a swans-stoke match

the final nail surely
outplayed, beaten hands down in all aspects by stoke on a wet tuesday, at home
hiw times have changed under Russ

Jack2jack said:
Well that was a bloody hard watch, something needs to change and fast, any ideas chaps🤔

Get bought out by a Zillionaire Saudi oil bastard? That’s all I’ve got.

RM has tried to step up from L1 and failed along with his L1 signings. Shipping goals for fun players unsettled and poor management decisions. Time to walk

Done for the season, just try and stay up, team is broken

Yossarian said:
If the Board don’t sack this charlatan tonight after that display there is something radically wrong at the heart of this Club…..

Agree with you, Martin needs to be sacked we are awful. None of my mates are renewing their season tickets. We need to vote with our feet to send a message, not that they give a toss. We need to pick a game where we all boycott the match,its time for an organised protest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back