• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Barnsley v Swansea, Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg, Match Thread

How many Barnsley fans will be allowed when they visit the Liberty - or is this for home fans only? Are any Jacks going to Yorkshire?

Barnsley looked decent against us in both games but appeared toothless. This Dike guy seems to have changed that.

Glyn1 said:
How many Barnsley fans will be allowed when they visit the Liberty - or is this for home fans only? Are any Jacks going to Yorkshire?

Home fans only

Computer says, Yes
https://fanbanter.co.uk/study-projects-which-three-teams-will-win-the-efl-playoffs/

If I've read it correctly, Barnsley get 4500 fans for their game. How the fvk did that work? I know its only 1500 difference but why ??

Their stadium capacity is 2200 more than the Liberty, maybe they can space out more.

More probable that it’s because we’re Welsh! 🙄

Or just more cautious.

Just over 24 hours to go what is everyone's score and team prediction for tomorrow evening?

Personally, I see see a typically tight match up in Oakwell.

Having fans watching for the first time in eons may have a strange effect on performances. It'll be strange for both sides to hear supporters in the ground again. It could prove to be inspirational for the home team, or equally their 'expectation' could pile pressure on the home team too?

But with the Swans seemingly better suited to away matches this season, on the 17th I think we'll scrape a 0-1 win. With the winner, probably deflected in off the referees arse?

I'm more worried about the 2nd Leg frankly, particularly if we bring a lead home.

Cooper's seemingly 'cowardball' style, will mean we'll invite Barnsley to come at us like the North Korean infantry. I can see the Tykes scoring and us facing up to a severe pummelling, like some teenage virgin. I then expect us to eventually, due to our crowd getting some 'Rorkes Drift' spirit going and we'll grab an equaliser in the last few minutes, to win the tie 2-1 on aggregate.

Bloody hell even writing that potential scenario was scary, imagine if that came to pass?

Brown trousers for next Saturday methinks?

3-0 barnsley .... we may sneak a late consolation if we are very lucky

watched a fair bit of them lately (admittedly on a second monitor without full attention)

they are a lot better than us and looked really dangerous last time out against norwich ... nothing like the team we nobbled wins against earlier in the season

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back