• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Freddie was going to do a Tony Millington then when he grabbed the crossbar.

This is hideous. We’re look absolutely shot of energy, ideas and confidence yet again

Getting played off the fucking park against brum with the worst home record in the league 😂😂

Christ, commentators don't half overanalyse penalties. It's a lottery.

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
The performance, although good on you if you’re happy with this. f**k my eyes

Who said anything about being happy. I'm bored shitless watching it already but frankly its a game of football these days

Maybe I am just more measured and less reactionary though? :lol:

Fair play though, we are garbage. There is no difference at all between the teams. We’re taking the piss going for second.

eteb said:
Getting played off the f*****g park against brum with the worst home record in the league 😂😂

Fair play you've got this far without a bite.

monmouth said:
PSumbler said:
Who said anything about being happy. I'm bored shitless watching it already but frankly its a game of football these days

Maybe I am just more measured and less reactionary though? :lol:

Fair play though, we are garbage. There is no difference at all between the teams. We’re taking the piss going for second.

Second 😂

And Cooper wants an improved contract!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's hope some clown of a chairman looks at us on paper and thinks Cooper is a good shout as manager.

There is no foundation as a club for us with him at the helm, none at all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back